Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this boating thing. I have started working on getting my sleds ready for winter and have been locating lodging options for December.

Anybody wanna go?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Bad, bad shiver

There is still plenty of boating weather left. Our boat will be wet for another 6 weeks at least.

No go stand in the corner.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(270 Crown @ Sep 2 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just pulled 3 of my sleds out of the trailer. Haven't started prepping them, yet. I've already got a trip planned in December in Munising, staying at a friends cabin. What do you ride?

Sabercat 700's and love them.

Tire Land vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Sep 2 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With this boating thing. I have started working on getting my sleds ready for winter and have been locating lodging options for December.

Anybody wanna go?
I'm shocked and disappointed.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Sep 2 2009, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you people nuts? One of the few best week/weekends of the summer and you're talking about sleds and skiing?

You should be ashamed of yourselves! View attachment 66196

yep what she said

also disgusting poo

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Well, the way things have been going lately maybe I should do the same. My boat still runs, but it's been keyed, windshields been broken, and the upholstery is showing more wear than ever. My waverunner blew up, got fixed, now looks to be lean on cylinder 1 so I'm tearing into it again to try to keep it from blowing up again. My beater car needed a fuel pump, I did that, now it's got a couple other minor issues that I haven't had time to diagnose for the last 2 months.

At this rate, i'll finish fixing my summer toys about December and won't be able to tear into my broken snowmobile until after Christmas. But maybe if I fix the snowmobile now, I can have it ready for winter and I can fix my other toys over the winter....

Nah, screw that. I'll still be jet skiing in October.

This spring, there was about a month between driving my snowmobile down the black creek and driving my boat up the black creek.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Sep 2 2009, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you people nuts? One of the few best week/weekends of the summer and you're talking about sleds and skiing?

You should be ashamed of yourselves! View attachment 66196
I already sent Shiver to the corner.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 2 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am not even going to think about winter yet, but I would love to get some sleds for winter fun. That would be awesome.

Get some and I will take you up for a guided tour.

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
I think you should give up giving up, and just go boating!

Unless you think you can make it all the way to Gull on your sled.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.