Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swear i think i am going to puke!!!

i usually get fancy feast for my 2 cats, and it's always beef, chicken or turkey per my vet's orders. every once in awhile i'll throw in a can of real tuna or give them a different flavor fish or meat. so today i picked up a can of fancy feast's 'sardine, shrimp and crab' as a treat for them.

i open it and freaked out: there was a sardine STARING AT ME from the can!!!!! it was SOOOOOO gross!!!! and i am scared to DEATH of fish as it is!! i gagged and screamed and was like 'waaaahhhhhhhhhrrrgh!!!' the sardines weren't processed--they were just kind of smooshed into the mix!

so next, not looking, i turn the can over to empty it out into the bowl and it's making this sucking noise like when spam comes out of a can? oh god! i think i am going to hurl!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
eewwwwwww!!!

I've seen a lot of nasty stuff and can handle it good enough but that's pretty bad!!

And to have a 'fear of' to top it off???

I feel for ya (as i sit here and giggle) tee-hee!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"fear of" is exactly right! i mean, there was this EYE freaking STARING up at me! i about sh*t myself! eu. just plain ol eu!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Just stick with the Cat Chow and you'll never have a problem like that.

I have to turn my head away from the TV whenever Fancy Feast comercials are on... And just thinking about the smell of canned Dog Food is making me want to lose my lunch...

Yuck!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It looked like CK on TV but that well behaved and professional looking young lady couldn't be the same one that posted this and many other things on this board.

Nicely done CK.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 31 2003, 09:14 PM)It may look bad, but it's kind of tasty on wheat thins...

Everything tastes great on a ritz.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 1 2003, 10:44 AM)QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 31 2003, 09:14 PM) It may look bad, but it's kind of tasty on wheat thins...

Man you guys are more gross than i am!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 1 2003, 11:44 AM)QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 31 2003, 09:14 PM) It may look bad, but it's kind of tasty on wheat thins...

Ritz, the # 1 cracker for any thing!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol! told ladybug and convincor the story...busted a gut laughing! lol! the cats ATE IT ALL!!! except for a small silvery piece and i swear there IS still an eyeball in their bowl. i'm making rump dump it--i CAN'T handle it! lol!

boater2be, as for my professional appearance on the MDA telethon...man! what a trip! that was way cool! i was WAAAAAAAAAAY nervous!!! hee hee!!! see, on the outside, everyone thinks i'm this one way, then on the INSIDE....

WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NELLIE!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Wuss.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 2 2003, 07:30 AM)Wuss.

you're just lucky i didnt' take a picture of it! lol! i couldn't have handled it! loL!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 2 2003, 11:23 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 2 2003, 07:30 AM) Wuss.

you're just lucky i didnt' take a picture of it! lol! i couldn't have handled it! loL!
Maybe you should have...then blown it up real big like he did his finger. EEEWWWW!!!! I think my Sophie would have ate the eye.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts