Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts

With all his posting it is hard to believe Snowmaker does any work! We all know Boss is behind all the hard work, but We actually seen Snow mowing his lawn today!

JK Snow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm away from the computer more than I'm at it. You just have to know how to manage your time and make the most of your posting.

I need to get a new lawnmower though. Mine can't handle my grass its so thick. The lawnmower keeps stalling and its burning oil I think. <_<

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
A good way to aford the new mower is to switch to DIAL UP.The money you save will pay for the new mower in no time.No need to thank me!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 29 2003, 07:27 AM)A good way to aford the new mower is to switch to DIAL UP.The money you save will pay for the new mower in no time.No need to thank me!!

Nope! Don't need to.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 29 2003, 07:27 AM)A good way to aford the new mower is to switch to DIAL UP.The money you save will pay for the new mower in no time.No need to thank me!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 28 2003, 11:12 PM)

With all his posting it is hard to believe Snowmaker does any work! We all know Boss is behind all the hard work, but We actually seen Snow mowing his lawn today!

JK Snow!
Only to get out of babysitting our neice and nephew. I went alone

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 29 2003, 07:21 AM)I'm away from the computer more than I'm at it. You just have to know how to manage your time and make the most of your posting.

I need to get a new lawnmower though. Mine can't handle my grass its so thick. The lawnmower keeps stalling and its burning oil I think.

I was wondering why you were standing next to it yelling and kicking it!

Buy a goat!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 29 2003, 11:24 AM)I was wondering why you were standing next to it yelling and kicking it!

You saw that?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 29 2003, 11:27 AM)QUOTE(garydebs @ May 29 2003, 11:24 AM) I was wondering why you were standing next to it yelling and kicking it!

You saw that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts