Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I drove my quad from Metro to just south of Jino's today. Didn't have any problems except I should have marked the ramp on my gps before heading out because the ramp is harder to find in the dark. Duh. All in all, another good day. Took home about 20-25. I'll post some pics tomorrow, I'm beat. Adios.

Bob

·
Registered
214 Posts
he means you can see the open water about 300 yards out i was there yesterday just yesterday to scope out where im fishing this morning, this Boat ramp is still ATV friendly, no cars or trucks let out outta this Boat ramp,walked on 1;00 pm yesterday & am going there for a last blast w/ the 3 wheeler & luving the idea no Propane Is Need except for cooking ...ps all the guys that where coming off the ice said it was every bit of 10 inches still, who knows how long this kinda thickness will last?, the ice Etrances are whats to watch for ....Z

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Mar 6 2010, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i said open water because the are like a dozen posts from metro made within the last 2 days. just read em. no need to make a thread. i was there today. over i foot of ice

Me too. Got several really nice perch, and about 15 overall. The ice was fine, but the ramp area is starting to get a little shaky...it was easy to get on though at least today.

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Mar 6 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where abouts exactly? i was infront of the beach, not far from shore. 6 fow. infinite dinks. 2 fish over 8". kept nothing. typical day

About 150 yards, directly out from the jet ski ramp. One guy near me caught what looked like a 13 or 14" monster...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts