Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
We give them to the dog to lick. She loves popcorn too.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ May 29 2003, 09:36 AM)We give them to the dog to lick. She loves popcorn too.
HEY NOW!!!! <_< I'm not that crazy about popcorn!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 29 2003, 10:39 AM)QUOTE(Spider @ May 29 2003, 09:36 AM) We give them to the dog to lick. She loves popcorn too.
HEY NOW!!!!
I'm not that crazy about popcorn!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ May 29 2003, 10:36 AM)We give them to the dog to lick. She loves popcorn too.
ditto! Even the popcorn too!

Kettle corn rocks!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 29 2003, 11:41 AM)QUOTE(Spider @ May 29 2003, 10:36 AM) We give them to the dog to lick. She loves popcorn too.
ditto! Even the popcorn too!

Kettle corn rocks!!!!

No! You have to get the Orvil Reddenbacher Chedder Butter Popcorn with the pour-over butter package.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 29 2003, 11:47 AM)That sounds cheesy!
It is! Its the greatest!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 29 2003, 10:35 AM)Do you lick the bowl after the Ice Cream is gone?
I do.

Are you really talking about ice cream??? It must be me...cuz I'm thinking something a whole lot dirtier than ice cream!

I dooo love ice cream though! Mint chocolate chip is my fav.! Ever kiss after?? mmmm....gooood!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
With this crowd, a better question may be. Do you lick the mug when the beer is gone?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 29 2003, 12:28 PM)With this crowd, a better question may be. Do you lick the mug when the beer is gone?

You learn fast!!!
(how did i miss this one????)

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 29 2003, 12:25 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 29 2003, 10:35 AM) Do you lick the bowl after the Ice Cream is gone?
I do.

Are you really talking about ice cream??? It must be me...cuz I'm thinking something a whole lot dirtier than ice cream!

I dooo love ice cream though! Mint chocolate chip is my fav.! Ever kiss after?? mmmm....gooood!
Whip cream, chocolate, what else can be licked off of bowls...

had to watch the spelling

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 29 2003, 01:25 PM)Are you really talking about ice cream??? It must be me...cuz I'm thinking something a whole lot dirtier than ice cream!
MAYBE YOU AND THE NEWBIE "DIVEMASTER" SHOULD SHARE THOUGHTS~OF DESERT HMMMMM~~

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 30 2003, 11:08 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 29 2003, 01:25 PM)

I'm a little confused.....must be a blonde moment.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 30 2003, 12:54 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ May 30 2003, 11:08 AM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 29 2003, 01:25 PM)

i was thinking sex!

you know the bumper stickers

divers stay down the longest!
come up for air every hour and can't wait to go back down
bla bla bla

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 30 2003, 12:10 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 30 2003, 12:54 PM) QUOTE(Taxman @ May 30 2003, 11:08 AM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 29 2003, 01:25 PM)

i was thinking sex!

you know the bumper stickers

divers stay down the longest!
come up for air every hour and can't wait to go back down
bla bla bla
duh! Real blonde moment......Thank God it's FryDay!

Don't want to know what you edited out!

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 29 2003, 11:28 AM)With this crowd, a better question may be. Do you lick the mug when the beer is gone?

Mug?? who drinks out of mugs...but boy I tell you...

If I could get my tongue down the long neck of a bottle of bud light...I think I'd be rich and famous!!!

hmmm...maybe if I practiced a little and maneuvered my tongue just the right way...

Nah...would never happen and I'd probably get the bottle stuck on my tongue!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(wee_one @ May 30 2003, 02:45 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 29 2003, 11:28 AM) With this crowd, a better question may be. Do you lick the mug when the beer is gone?

If I could get my tongue down the long neck of a bottle of bud light...I think I'd be rich and famous!!!

hmmm...maybe if I practiced a little and maneuvered my tongue just the right way...

Dawnie Dawn could do it!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 30 2003, 01:47 PM)QUOTE(wee_one @ May 30 2003, 02:45 PM) QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 29 2003, 11:28 AM) With this crowd, a better question may be. Do you lick the mug when the beer is gone?

Dawnie Dawn could do it!!!!!

So could Btenn......did you see that pic of him and DD??? His is just as long!

G

·
QUOTE(btenn @ May 29 2003, 09:35 AM)Do you lick the bowl after the Ice Cream is gone?
I do.

i use your ice cream bowl for a potty

1 - 20 of 20 Posts