Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple weeks back I saw a guy out at selfridge drive by me in a aluminum boat with a gear on the back of his boat powering it down the ice. That was really neat! Does anyone know what that thing is called? I might try to get one. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
QUOTE(luvfishin @ Feb 16 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A couple weeks back I saw a guy out at selfridge drive by me in a aluminum boat with a gear on the back of his boat powering it down the ice. That was really neat! Does anyone know what that thing is called? I might try to get one. Thanks

i think ita a chipper not sure though
i seen one for sale on m29 in new baltimore for sale months ago

·
Registered
992 Posts
I forgot what it was called but I also looked at the one on m-29 for sale. I know they are super rare though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
QUOTE(luvfishin @ Feb 16 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A couple weeks back I saw a guy out at selfridge drive by me in a aluminum boat with a gear on the back of his boat powering it down the ice. That was really neat! Does anyone know what that thing is called? I might try to get one. Thanks

click on the link below

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~cvm/fishing/bizarr.../ice-boat-1.jpg

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Must be H&ll casting from it

No that is cool

·
Registered
46 Posts

dont know what its called but years ago there was a guy had one rigged up with a briggs straton motor with a buzz saw blade that he would lower down to power a flat bottom boat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.