Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been out yet, I head out in fair haven they already have about 3-4 inches of ice, and also heard that they are fishing on it. Just wondering if anyone has been out yet.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Welcome to LSCN

Your post would get a lot more response in the Fishing Reports & Tips forum...

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(bigfisherman101 @ Dec 21 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone been out yet, I head out in fair haven they already have about 3-4 inches of ice, and also heard that they are fishing on it. Just wondering if anyone has been out yet.

Yes, around 4" of ice off the Raft in fairhaven. Been catching alot of "dinks" couple of pike. Still early though, be super careful out therLot's of talk about it in the ice fishing forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i was out yesterday at the DNR access on 23 right next to the bait shop........ got alot of dinks too many to count plus a couple bigger bites that i missed. the ice is about 3- 4 inches when i was there yesterday..... im fixin to go again today n hopefully have some more luck with some keepers this time around...... pink tear drops n waxies were the key to my success with the dinks but as the evening bite turned on they pregressively got bigger but nothing keepable. any tips for tip ups?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts