Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember we were supposed to do that bar hopping shot thing in the winter? Wouldn't it be cool to do that by boat????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Yes. Yes it would.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i agree. when!?

snowbi-what's with the avatar?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 10 2003, 01:55 PM)boats from bar to bar... what is that called when you do it by car?

ramble? something...
sounds like a modifed poker run, also sounds like a lot of work for the boat owner, pulling in to multiple slips with drunker crew each time

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jul 10 2003, 01:56 PM)boat to boat!?!

each LSCN peep/boat bring your own shot concoction
That's what I'm talking about.
I don't think we would hit too many bars on zman's boat, not the fastest boat in the world, but it would be an interesting ride to and from and have the stereo crankin.... reminds me of the ride home last sunday.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hammer and threecrabs I know have done that drink thing on the boats; that would be fun too!!! And easier.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 10 2003, 12:55 PM)boats from bar to bar... what is that called when you do it by car?

ramble? something...
Back in the days of my ill spent youth we called it a PUB CRAWL.

By boat huh. A couple a bucks for a shot, ten bucks or more in gas between bars.

Boat to boat. A couple of bucks in gas to the raft the rest of the money on booze.

Now all i need is the boat. <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We saw this Clinton Cruiser Paddleboat when we eating at Crews Inn the other night and thought how much fun it would be to rent it out for a LSCN BOOZE CRUISE!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 10 2003, 02:01 PM)Hammer and threecrabs I know have done that drink thing on the boats; that would be fun too!!! And easier.

What we do, is if we are at docks, everyone puts out something to snack on and shots of something behind thier boat at a cetain time and you start at your own boat and walk down hitting each boat and then back. By the time you are done you just downed 20 to 30 shots in an hour. We at SPYC call it "Sip & Dip"!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
WOW! I missed this today????

With the bar hopin' shot drinkin' thingy...the captain misses out....

"The Sip & Dip" we are docked someplace (Metro, for local grounds) and go at it.........

I've done the boat rides and they are a blast........

Conclusion.......Lisa has fun anyplace, anytime!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 10 2003, 11:57 PM)WOW! I missed this today????
I am surprised you missed this one Lisa!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 11 2003, 12:09 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 10 2003, 11:57 PM) WOW! I missed this today????

You can't imagine what I did today and POSTED on top of it!!!! I am the multi-taskin queen for sure......Nothing to be proud of though <_<

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 12:11 AM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 11 2003, 12:09 AM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 10 2003, 11:57 PM) WOW! I missed this today????

You can't imagine what I did today and POSTED on top of it!!!! I am the multi-taskin queen for sure......Nothing to be proud of though

Isat around and did nothing today, didn't even post much!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
No....I did lots....cleaned the whole house...cooked mac & cheese for the girls (they dont eat anything else <_< ) Went through old $hit and threw away and went shopping.....and missed Jack's (one of my favs)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The boat to boat idea sounds better to me than the bar to bar idea. I'm the damn captain and I want to do shots too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts