Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone like to meet up at wooly bully's on groesbeck to sit on the deck out back? a hizzicane souns delish! mmmmm!

just throwing it out there! any other ideas?

·
Registered
530 Posts
i'd be willing to stop up there for a beer probably after 600. I'll probably be looking for a reason to take the bike out anyway.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 28 2004, 04:59 PM)would anyone like to meet up at wooly bully's on groesbeck to sit on the deck out back? a hizzicane souns delish! mmmmm!

just throwing it out there! any other ideas?
Can't make it tomorrow, but what about El Charro's on 5/5/04?
That's uh, next Wednesday!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'd love to, but can't.....tomorrow is over-booked (the reason I didn't go tonight, would have made a long day for me, lol).....

But, if I keep my schedule open for next Wed eve and not overloaded on Thursday going to El Charro's sounds great~I could be there by 5:15

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oooooooh yeah, dy! i'm in for cindo de drinko next wed!
say.... 5ish on the patio at el charros?

that invite is good for anyone who would like to partake in some margaritas and coronitas!

dy, do you remember that one group last year with the cackling lady laugh? that guy that got the hot girl better have thanked his wing man for taking one for that team!

i wonder if wooly's still has horseshoes out back too...

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'm taking a nooner tomorrow to cleanup the INSTIGATOR.
Then going for a little cruuuuuuise thru Metro.

If anyone would like to come hellllllp???

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 28 2004, 07:03 PM)oooooooh yeah, dy! i'm in for cindo de drinko next wed!
say.... 5ish on the patio at el charros?

that invite is good for anyone who would like to partake in some margaritas and coronitas!

dy, do you remember that one group last year with the cackling lady laugh? that guy that got the hot girl better have thanked his wing man for taking one for that team!

i wonder if wooly's still has horseshoes out back too...
Funny, good memory!

You are right. I'll never forget THAT!

See ya then, CK and any anyone else that wishes to celebrate Mexico's liberation from Spain!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
It's gonna be awesome today...

I don't feel like going to work....days like these make it hard.

Have a great day today....

Soccer tonight Friday and Saturday...

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hey CK, what time are you talking Wooly Bully's?

El Charro's next week - I'm in. Last year Cinko De drinko was my first LSCN get together. I remember that annoying cackling laugh from last year too. Can't wait to hear it again!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Apr 29 2004, 06:24 AM)Hey CK, what time are you talking Wooly Bully's?

El Charro's next week - I'm in. Last year Cinko De drinko was my first LSCN get together. I remember that annoying cackling laugh from last year too. Can't wait to hear it again!

That was fun!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Apr 29 2004, 07:24 AM)Hey CK, what time are you talking Wooly Bully's?
ooooooh, i dunno. 5ish sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Would love to..........haven't had a beer in almost 2 weeks now!!!!
Alas.........I have to work until 7:00 tonight. <_<

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 29 2004, 09:49 AM)QUOTE(Top Gun @ Apr 29 2004, 07:24 AM) Hey CK, what time are you talking Wooly Bully's?
ooooooh, i dunno. 5ish sounds pretty good.
Any earlier?
I'll have to put off some service calls for awhile and would have to leave by 5-5:30 ish.

I get off work at 3:00 and can be there by 3:02.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, homie!
i have a meeting there at 4pm, but it'll FO SHOly take an hour at the LEAST!

·
Registered
530 Posts
topgun you seem to have the same hours as me
do you plan on going up there a little early? I'm already home but i need to pull the jack stands out and get the boat on the trailer so I could be there around 4. beer sounds so good today

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 28 2004, 06:23 PM)I'd love to, but can't.....tomorrow is over-booked (the reason I didn't go tonight, would have made a long day for me, lol).....

But, if I keep my schedule open for next Wed eve and not overloaded on Thursday going to El Charro's sounds great~I could be there by 5:15

Is it El Charro's tomorrow???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts