Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, if anyone's bored, i just thought i'd pass along i'll be in a drink contest tonight at jack's as part of the venetian festival thing. i'll be there around 7pm for a couple hours. your first drink's on me!

i'm creating a 'doheny bikini'...hope i win! it's $250!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 4 2003, 01:48 PM)i'm creating a 'doheny bikini'...
A what?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"doheny bikini" is the name of the drink...it's pretty tasty!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh. I thought they were having a homemade bikini contest that you were entering.

This was post # 9666 The Number of the Beast. Hell and fire, were sworn to be released!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope...THAT'S IN 3 WEEKS! LOL!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I was talking with a friend today and they mentioned that there was a poker run or something that started and might end from there. Is there any truth to that CK?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
re, there was a poker run earlier. expected 100 peeps, 30 showed. i don't know if they'll be back there. but i will around 6:30ish.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
CK...girl..... there was people on this board wondering if there was any more poker runs this year. (other fourms) Where was the heads up.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didn't know about it until 1pm today when i called to see if we had fresh pineapple. paula the chef was PI$$ed off and that's how i found out about it: only 30 peeps showed and they were staffed for 100. she was fuming.

i don't know who put it on at all. if i know of any i'll gladly post them. if i dont post, that means i don't know.

hence me not posting the one today.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Alright your off the hook.....just don't tell Convicor about it.
He was the one that really wanted to do one before the end of the year.

Note to anyone that's putting on a Poker run....LSCN is the #1 place on the net for getting the word out to fellow boaters on the lake.....wait LSCN might be the only place.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
re- i will check the books tonight and see if any are planned, then i will let you know to tell whoever needs to be told. how that be?
there's an on-shore poker run wednsday for venetian fest!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 4 2003, 02:56 PM)i didn't know about it until 1pm today when i called to see if we had fresh pineapple. paula the chef was PI$$ed off and that's how i found out about it: only 30 peeps showed and they were staffed for 100. she was fuming.

i don't know who put it on at all. if i know of any i'll gladly post them. if i dont post, that means i don't know.

hence me not posting the one today.
thats what they get for not letting LSCN know about it. <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
CK!!!

Thanks to you I have a nice buzz-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on Monday!! woo hoo!!

Can't WAIT for your bar!!! Want to be staffed for prime nights!!

xoxo

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol!!! me, mananaII & pauligan had a loooooooong talk about r-o ck's....we are geeked!!! and YES, missy, if i don't see you dancing on the bar i'll kick yer arse! lol!

i thank pauligan & mananaII for coming out tonight..i don't know if we'll win, cause they showed so LATE (the judges that is) but they were SUE & JIM from our harbor! YEAAAAHHHHH!! i was so surpirsed! we did do a nice presentation, so i was happy with that.

if me and anna win, we do. if not, i had a REALLY nice eve with pauligan & mananaII, and anna my partner in bartending crime!

i think, tho, now that pauligan & mananaII know where i'm heading with r-o ck's...AND IT'S ALL GOOD FOR EvERYBODY!!! mmmmmm!!!

wahoooooo! let's get a buzz on that we're home....oh noe!!!!!!!!

hee hee...look how i spelt 'how'! lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts