Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to be in italy... looking at the ancient buildings, inhaling the scents of fresh pasta, watching the vendors, sipping a fresh roast coffee...

planning a day of idling around a non -touristy town

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
In my wife.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
*yawn*

I would love to be back in our big bed, under all the covers, with all my pillows. Have the window open to let the cold air in and bury myself....

*sigh*

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
very first immediate thought:

las vegas at the pool at the hard rock winning at the swim-up black jack tables.

oh yeah!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Having breakfast at a small cafe in Santorini Greece. Overlooking the ocean, with a cool breeze, fresh food. Oh yah, about 77 degrees...... with Ed right next to me!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
CK- your sounds good... how fun would that be?
I was also thinking with my husband on Orient Beach in Saint Maarten sipping on a margarita, minus the salt.. bathing in the 90 degree sunshine, watching the waves hit the white sandy beach.

ahhhhhhh................ **dream**

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 25 2004, 10:16 AM)CK- your sounds good... how fun would that be?
I was also thinking with my husband on Orient Beach in Saint Maarten sipping on a margarita, minus the salt.. bathing in the 90 degree sunshine, watching the waves hit the white sandy beach.

It's only 86 degrees here

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What the hell is everyone thinking!? Out on the boat of course! Anchored off gull watching everyone come and go sippin a Heinekin. Or in my sig pic! Just need the boat and the broad!
Then again this is a dream right?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
In reality, with my wife sipping an exotic drink on a beach in one of the Southern Caribbean Islands....

In a fantasy, sitting in a nice beach chair somewhere in the Southern Caribbean, sipping a few drinks, having Teri Hatcher, Jennifer Love Hewitt and the girls from the Charmed TV show waiting on me. haha You had to ask????

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Waking up at the Playboy Mansion after a pajama jam

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 25 2004, 09:16 AM)I was also thinking with my husband on Orient Beach in Saint Maarten sipping on a margarita, minus the salt.. bathing in the 90 degree sunshine, watching the waves hit the white sandy beach.

Been there . . . and what were YOU wearin'??

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 25 2004, 09:36 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ May 25 2004, 09:16 AM) I was also thinking with my husband on Orient Beach in Saint Maarten sipping on a margarita, minus the salt.. bathing in the 90 degree sunshine, watching the waves hit the white sandy beach.

Been there . . . and what were YOU wearin'??
OOPS, i meant Bikini beach- right next to Orient beach.. Orient is a nuddie one.... not for me

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Pauligan nailed it.....Italy!!!

Second choice....with Merlin in the Galapagos Islands.

·
Registered
530 Posts
out on the boat sippin on somem bookers and bud lights with a little change in the weather- say 80 and sunny

1 - 20 of 30 Posts