Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

If you in da Moot

2K views 61 replies 5 participants last post by  GaryDebs 
#1 ·
A bunch of rafting going on...Heard alot of Yell Heah (switch)

Which group were you in?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:25 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:15 PM) Guess where we were at and what we are eating

Walkers! Pizza!!!!!!!! yummy.
Never been there.

We just went and got frozen custard.

#7 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:25 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:15 PM) Guess where we were at and what we are eating

*Lights flashing*

*Bells ringing*

Correct you win...

Honey what do they Win!?!?!?!?!?

Where in the heck has Max been anyway??? They are running out of Za & boxes!

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 08:26 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:25 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:15 PM) Guess where we were at and what we are eating

Never been there.

We had Ice Cream at Sans Souci Landing!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You had to pass Walkers on the way to Sunbums....

We were asking everyone we saw if they knew the Sunbums

All we got was

JK

#9 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 08:26 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:25 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:15 PM) Guess where we were at and what we are eating

Never been there.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, you guys were really living it up on the island today!!

Yippee, I won, I won!

#11 ·
It was a great day...

We posted some other pics in SOSCL

#12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 08:31 PM)I guess there's more to the island in the other direction?

Smae direction. You passed Walkers on the way here. They are at the first bridge you went over (thats when Boss was closing her eyes, clicking her heels together & saying"theres no place like home.."

Downtown Sans Souci, if you would have went left instead of staying on the main road. Next time you guys come out, we will take you on a tour. A 3 hour tour...

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:35 PM)Downtown Sans Souci, if you would have went left instead of staying on the main road. Next time you guys come out, we will take you on a tour. A 3 hour tour...

OK.

#15 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:00 PM)garydebs, to answer your original question. None of the above. We were north of the turn around. Great pics, by the way.
That's where #3 was taken...not very much north though...

#18 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 08:26 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:25 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 08:15 PM) Guess where we were at and what we are eating

Never been there.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You had to pass Walkers on the way to Sunbums....

All we got was

JK
Our real names aren't Sunbums. We just use those names here to protect our innocense.

#19 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:22 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:14 PM) The moot doesn't look as organized as it did on Friday.
It was, just father north. We had a great day. Saw lots & lots & lots of peeps.
Kind of wish we were there today. I was bored out of my mind earlier. I did get in a nice 1 1/2 hour nap. It's a good 45 minute drive one way just to the turnaround though. It becomes at least a 1/2-day event.

#20 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:26 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:22 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:14 PM) The moot doesn't look as organized as it did on Friday.
It was, just father north. We had a great day. Saw lots & lots & lots of peeps.
Kind of wish we were there today. I was bored out of my mind earlier. I did get in a nice 1 1/2 hour nap. It's a good 45 minute drive one way just to the turnaround though. It becomes at least a 1/2-day event.
Quit whining. Its worth it.
We tried to get you out. Think of it this way. 45 min each way= an hour & a half (thats NOT a half day in any time zone), 3hours of fun with awesome peeps = 4&1/2 hours total. Thats not even half a day. But feels like a full days worth of fun.

#21 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:31 PM)Quit whining. Its worth it.
We tried to get you out. Think of it this way. 45 min each way= an hour & a half (thats NOT a half day in any time zone), 3hours of fun with awesome peeps = 4&1/2 hours total. Thats not even half a day. But feels like a full days worth of fun.

I know. You just have to pester us more often.

Boss LOVES here quiet, relaxation time at home on the weekends where she can just curl up with her cats and read a book. I threatened to go by myself today.

#22 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:34 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:31 PM) Quit whining. Its worth it.

I know. You just have to pester us more often.

Boss LOVES here quiet, relaxation time at home on the weekends where she can just curl up with her cats and read a book. I threatened to go by myself today.
There ya go, then we will take pics, show them to Boss..or just blackmail you .

We will continue to bug, harass & shame you into going. You have to go more than once to get a real feel for it!

#23 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:37 PM)We will continue to bug, harass & shame you into going. You have to go more than once to get a real feel for it!

Well, untill Boss earns herself some beads, we'll probably never get the full experience. Plus, Hell would likely be frozen over that day.

#24 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:40 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:37 PM) We will continue to bug, harass & shame you into going. You have to go more than once to get a real feel for it!

Well, untill Boss earns herself some beads, we'll probably never get the full experience. Plus, Hell would likely be frozen over that day.

Stranger things have been known to happen. Someone that I never thought would, did! She knows who she is. She rocks! You go girl.

#25 ·

All we got was

JK
Our real names aren't Sunbums. We just use those names here to protect our innocense.
[/quote]
I know Silly!

i didn't even ask..Deb and I were talking and we said wouldn't it be funny if we just started to ask everyone if they knew where the Sunbums lived?

That just about explains everyone on the island!

Innocense
I do recall a certain car ride and a LSCN sticker concern

#26 ·

All we got was

JK
I know Silly!

i didn't even ask..Deb and I were talking and we said wouldn't it be funny if we just started to ask everyone if they knew where the Sunbums lived?

That just about explains everyone on the island!

Innocense
I do recall a certain car ride and a LSCN sticker concern
[/quote]
Actually, Tom & Mary at Walkers would know who Sunbums are.

Taking the 5th on the car ride thing. Maintaining innocense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.