Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I would be a coconut, hard, fury shell on the outside, like warm climate, enjoy women fondling me, once you get inside, past the hard shell, the rewards of the sweet white creamy nectar are heavenly.
you can drink straight from it enjoying every white juice drop, as it poor over your face, dripping down your chin, and wipe your face off and want more

I am talking about coconuts perverts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
<_<

I saw this thread bf I knew you started it and was going to respond "make sure eddie doesn't see this he'll have a conniption about stupid threads"

but, I would be a nanner! of course.... oblong and you get to be slowly eaten!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 4 2004, 09:14 AM)

I saw this thread bf I knew you started it and was going to respond "make sure eddie doesn't see this he'll have a conniption about stupid threads"

but, I would be a nanner! of course.... oblong and you get to be slowly eaten!

ok, i am confused on 50% of the post.....

i get the conniption fit...

oblong?

i am a dummy

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Probably a humid climate orange with a protective but not hard covering that can be peeled away to have the sweet juicy pulp revealed. As you eat more and more, you discover the intensity of the overflowing juice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Eddie......just use that cocoNUT.....and get the hoochy coochy already!!!!!!!!!!

These sex threads are getting a little too popular lately with a few peeps. We had a sex toy party a few weeks ago that would take care of a lot of needs- with someone or with just your horney self!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 4 2004, 08:52 AM)

I would be a coconut, hard, fury shell on the outside, like warm climate, enjoy women fondling me, once you get inside, past the hard shell, the rewards of the sweet white creamy nectar are heavenly.
you can drink straight from it enjoying every white juice drop, as it poor over your face, dripping down your chin, and wipe your face off and want more

I am talking about coconuts perverts

hey man...Eddie...if you spent as much time on this board concentrating on your sex life you might get some action little buddie

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 4 2004, 11:20 AM)I would be a Melon
actually I would be a couple of Melons

(0) (0)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts