Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jack's has a live country band called 'terri lea and the wild mustangs' and $2 miller lites (low carb!) tonight. i'll be there with the miller dude and fun bags, so if you're bored, stop on by and i'll buy you a drink!!!

but don't bring your sister as your date! dis here is a respectable like country funkshun!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, re... here ya go!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hee hee!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the new miller girl with nick the miller guy. she has the hots for either jessie or rerun... i'm not sure which one...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't know, ... it looks more like a hootenanny than a hoedown to me. <_<

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 15 2004, 04:07 PM)but don't bring your sister as your date! dis here is a respectable like country funkshun!

hmm how about cousin?? for a date lol ,,,, hey dont laugh to hard i worked with a guy in the past that married his cousin , and another one whos brother married the other brothers ex wife. . felt bad for the the kids was like what the hell does your kid call your brother?? dad or uncle??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rerun, YOU'RE super hot and super cool!

i had fun last night! thanks for coming out. i soooo didn't expect to see ya! and jessie is sooo goofy!
really, thanks for the plesant surprise!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 16 2004, 10:34 AM)I look totaly wasted.
(which I was not even close to) Also the Miller girl is super hot and super cool.

Most of my pictures look that way even before my 1st drink of the night. I wonder if I would look sober if someone took a picture of me wile trashed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts