Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Ike is going down tomorrow night

835 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  RipNLips 
#1 ·
I've been at this school for a whole 5 days and one thing that I am certain of. Eisenhower is going to loose the football game tomorrow night. So much effort has gone into spirit week at Romeo that if the football team doesn't win tomorrow night, the student body will crucify them.

I would say something like, Good Luck Bulldogs, but I don't think it's necessary.

That is all,
you may now return to your normally scheduled programing.

#7 ·
QUOTE(slingshot @ Oct 8 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Threecrabs @ Oct 8 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never give up hope....may they have a lucky streak and kick butt! and, I have friends with children in that district.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Stevenson is #1.

next week, we'll see

#8 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 9 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(slingshot @ Oct 8 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Threecrabs @ Oct 8 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never give up hope....may they have a lucky streak and kick butt! and, I have friends with children in that district.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Stevenson is #1.

next week, we'll see

Titans ganna be doin some cowtipin I see...Bulldogs ganna be put in there kennels...HEEHAA losers!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.