Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just coming back from the supply house, and was flipping thru the radio stations, when I came across 99.5. Which btw, I never listen too, and the DJ said "If you want to go see kenny Chesney, call 313-298-1999. So I did, and next thing you know I've got tickets to Kenny.

Actually though, I'm gonna send my Wife and Mom. My Mom (66) has been wanting to see him up close for years, and says if she gets the chance is gonna have him sign her bra.

Then I'm also entered into a drawing to be flown to another show somewhere else in the good ol' USA.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Congrats Mike! I won tickets to see Smashing Pumpkins many moons ago! LOL I also won tickets to see Machinehead.....that was the most violent moshpit I've ever been in....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
191 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 20 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was just coming back from the supply house, and was flipping thru the radio stations, when I came across 99.5. Which btw, I never listen too, and the DJ said "If you want to go see kenny Chesney, call 313-298-1999. So I did, and next thing you know I've got tickets to Kenny.

Actually though, I'm gonna send my Wife and Mom. My Mom (66) has been wanting to see him up close for years, and says if she gets the chance is gonna have him sign her bra.

Then I'm also entered into a drawing to be flown to another show somewhere else in the good ol' USA.
lucky!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Way to go focker!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figure sending them is like money in the mattress. Whenever she thinks I should stay home instead of go hunting, I can bring this up for years to come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts