Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I didn't fall off the edge of the earth, I kinda wish I did at times though. Unfortunately I became one of MCJ's finest

I really thought I was OK, I waited hours before driving.....I'm in some pretty big trouble now.

MC Sheriff in Sterling Hgts got me!

I'm facing a lot, any help or advice is appreciated.

About 4 years ago I lived my life in a pretty bad way. I got in trouble twice in 4 months before I finally changed my life around. So much has changed & everything is looking up....now a third offence with the new laws....I need a big ERASER!
Ya, dream on right?
I'm just trying to focus on today for now. Have fun kids, Dookie has to take a step back and get to packing & moving for the next week or two. I'll still be online though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
SOOOO SORRY to hear your bad turn of events! Sounds like a call to SIMASKO & SIMASKO is due!
Not sure what other advice to offer?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Wish I could offer some tips/advice, but I'm a good boy and have never gone through any of that.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 30 2003, 02:33 PM)That sucks

when did this happen ? Where were you ?

Sunday night on 16 & Utica. i was on my way to capt'n peg-legs. The phones were off in the holding cell too so i was stuck there for a few days.

Aside form loosing loved ones, it was the one of the worst experiences so far.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ May 30 2003, 02:37 PM)Dookie, I'm sorry. You know we are all here for you.
Thank you,

That's nice to hear. I may be asking for rides EVERYWHERE sometime in the future.

I wish it would work this way: Jail time in exchange for my drivers license.....BUT it doesn't. That's going to be the biggest blow. School/Work/Vet ect.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 02:37 PM)Wish I could offer some tips/advice, but I'm a good boy and have never gone through any of that.
A good boy??? YA, your always too busy online to get in any trouble
jk

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ May 30 2003, 03:44 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 02:37 PM) Wish I could offer some tips/advice, but I'm a good boy and have never gone through any of that.
jk
Well, maybe if you spent more time online.....

Sorry, I like to hide behind humor during serious situations.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 02:45 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ May 30 2003, 03:44 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 30 2003, 02:37 PM) Wish I could offer some tips/advice, but I'm a good boy and have never gone through any of that.
jk
Well, maybe if you spent more time online.....

Sorry, I like to hide behind humor during serious situations.

I can think of a LOT of things I could be doing besides roaming around solo

"I'm just a gigolo...."
"So sad an loooonely..." DLR

Yep, that's my story/excuse <_<

·
Registered
670 Posts
You can give David Smith a call, he's a friend of mine that does DUI cases. He's at 810-326-1880, tell him you know Brian Schaf. Also might try Taxman's brother.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Oh Dookie that totally blows
I've been caught by St. Heights finest before too ('87) I know what you mean about it being a totally humiliating experience - I showered for HOURS to get that "smell" off me.

I feel for you man......I hope everything works out ok for you

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I'm so sorry... that has happened to so many people I know... but they have all survived and most have grown and learned from it!

chin up girlie!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
just out of curiousity - since you waited and thought you were fine, what did you blow? if it was close, like .11 or something, it will look a lot better than if you go in there trying to fight a .19 or something.

i wish you the best of luck- i hope everything works out for you. it is the worst feeling in the world, i know.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 30 2003, 03:09 PM)Oh Dookie that totally blows
I've been caught by St. Heights finest before too ('87) I know what you mean about it being a totally humiliating experience - I showered for HOURS to get that "smell" off me.

I feel for you man......I hope everything works out ok for you

I know...I feel cootiefied..yuk! still showering!

There was a crack-head hooker (VERY open about it) in the holding cell for a while.

WHAT A TRIP!

She washed her underwear in the sink with our only soap!! we had 13 women in that little cell at that time.

I kept picturing airborne Hepatitis floating through that stuffy room! Glad I'm vaccinated

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I feel for you, I went through the same thing last August. I thought one night in Jail was bad enough. My lawyer made the suggestion of going to some counceling even before my sentencing, even if you don't need it. It really impressed the judge that I did so, and it showed in my sentence. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Loud454 @ May 30 2003, 03:21 PM)just out of curiousity - since you waited and thought you were fine, what did you blow? if it was close, like .11 or something, it will look a lot better than if you go in there trying to fight a .19 or something.

i wish you the best of luck- i hope everything works out for you. it is the worst feeling in the world, i know.
It'll be harder to fight. BUT there are circumstances around it that might work to my benefit. None the less, even if dropped to a misdemeanor, it's still a third offence in 10 yrs. Mandatory 5 yr. suspension + whatever else...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts