Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm back in town from Alaska. What a place. Sad to leave but gald to be back with the family. If you ever get a chance to go there DO IT!!! Make the plans. It is an awesoe place that every person who loves the outdoors should visit. These are just some of the pics I took almost 800 pics and narrowed it down to about 550 total. These are just some of my favorite ones. When I get my album together I will let everyone know so you can see all of the pictures. Enjoy.
Cloud Mountain Sky Snow Ecoregion Glasses Smile Water Cloud Sky
Sky Cloud Mountain Travel Outdoor recreation Fox Dog breed Organism Carnivore Red fox

Attachments

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
How did you get that close to the fox with a rabbit(?) in its mouth?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Welcome back, I'm looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(snowman @ Jun 29 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How did you get that close to the fox with a rabbit(?) in its mouth?

We were in a bus in Denali (the only way to see most of the park) and the little guy ran right past our bus. I shot straight down out the window.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I wanna go!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Beautiful pics SG!! My brother lived in Homer & worked on the fishing boats. I always wanted to visit him, he passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. So Alaska is definitely on my list of places to go. Thanks for the pics. It truly is the last frontier. I can see why my brother loved it so much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts