Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This news may either shock you, sadden you, or even make a few happy ( <_< ), but I'm seriously considering giving up posting for lent. I'd become a lurker. I'd still check PMs and probably visit the chat room, but my post count would not increase ONCE until Easter.

Should I do it?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ Feb 23 2004, 07:52 AM)
Yes!

I didn't ask YOU!

My only concern is what if I have an important question that I need help or suggestions on?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It may be hard, but I am sure you can do it. James's dad gives up all alchol for lent, and if he can do that I am sure you will be able to as well.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
99-1 odds against you being able to do that

you'd probably have an easier time giving up spanking the monkey

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 23 2004, 09:15 AM)99-1 odds against you being able to do that

you'd probably have an easier time giving up spanking the monkey
I'm almost concidering betting you. Especially with those odds. <_<

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Boss can post questions for you. If you give up posting you can still pm and ask a question. Better give it some serious thought snow wouldn't want you going though withdrawals.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 23 2004, 09:19 AM)Why dont you start today?

Because lent starts Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 23 2004, 07:51 AM)This news may either shock you, sadden you, or even make a few happy (
), but I'm seriously considering giving up posting for lent. I'd become a lurker. I'd still check PMs and probably visit the chat room, but my post count would not increase ONCE until Easter.

Should I do it?

The withdrawls will probably kill you.....
....You better go to a methedone clinic....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 23 2004, 07:51 AM)This news may either shock you, sadden you
Saddened?

anyone, really?

i'd really like to see the type of person that would be saddened.............

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 23 2004, 07:51 AM)This news may either shock you, sadden you, or even make a few happy (
), but I'm seriously considering giving up posting for lent. I'd become a lurker. I'd still check PMs and probably visit the chat room, but my post count would not increase ONCE until Easter.

Should I do it?

I'm giving up gambling. Good for you.

I'll bet you 200 jumping jacks, 500 crunches, 300 push ups and a dozen pazcki donuts you can't do it.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
You’ll notice he said he is just thinking about it iam sure he will come to his senses and decide not to.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 23 2004, 09:44 AM)Saddened?

anyone, really?

i'd really like to see the type of person that would be saddened.............
You know you will be. You'll have to find someone else to pick on.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I say that if you practice your faith year round then go for giving up LSCN for lent. But, if you don't practice your faith year round, why just do something during Lent??

It's really your choice.. Go with your heart...

I haven't decided what to give up for lent yet????

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
nnnaaahhhhh don't do it... you still manage to make me laugh on here quite often~

Damn, i forgot lent starts this week....hmmmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 23 2004, 10:20 AM)I say that if you practice your faith year round then go for giving up LSCN for lent. But, if you don't practice your faith year round, why just do something during Lent??
True. I can't remember the last time I was at church.

And I don't want anybody saying "YES" just to get rid of me.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts