Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah, I was right by there today..... <_< Was over at Gratiot, too....and every place else I went in the Clem <_<

I BBQd tonight. Hot wings, corn on cob and pole beans....I'm stuffed! Enjoying another Mike's. Ran out of the Canadian ones... <_< They sure taste better. Too many additives in the American ones...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 08:15 PM)Yeah, I was right by there today.....
Was over at Gratiot, too....and every place else I went in the Clem

I BBQd tonight. Hot wings, corn on cob and pole beans....I'm stuffed! Enjoying another Mike's. Ran out of the Canadian ones...
They sure taste better. Too many additives in the American ones...
OK, now i'm hungry too!!

And craving a little bit of Canada

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hope justines party buddy fire cracker recovers quick so she wont have to drink alone..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what the hellyou goin' to tee's for girl.... NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WORONG WITH THAT...lol

i always wondered what that place was like.

·
Registered
30 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 29 2003, 07:23 PM)Great burgers, AMAZING drinks!!!! and more... this is just a corner dive!
So what is the and more?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Did you have a fun time last night Justine?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 30 2003, 07:05 AM)Did you have a fun time last night Justine?

accomplished my goal
Me head is spinning!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol! i want to hear about your night! i've always wondered what it's like in there.... i smell a dive bar crawl!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 30 2003, 12:29 PM)lol! i want to hear about your night! i've always wondered what it's like in there.... i smell a dive bar crawl!!

It's clean!!! major bonus! Food is good to (as far as bar food goes)

I like playing Photo Hunt...BABES!!!
The HUNKS distract me too much
Went up there w/a pocket full o' quarters

New owners they just changed the sign....something like "Upscale Dive"???

Pool tables, video games and a pretty good jukebox & did i say clean??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dookie...we so have to do a photo hunt night!!! i LOVE megatouch!!! are you game for it? some beers, some photos.... touching guys....lol! i LOVE that game!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dude, i am the NTN QUEEN! i LOVE that game! i kicked rumpie's arse soundly in it ! lol!!!
come fall... i'm always at bw3's in the clem playing for hours! wanna join? maybe we can make our own trivia league. you know.... 6 peeps get together at the same time each week and keep track of scores for say 6 weeks or something. what you think?

what you doing at home today? i'm waiting to go to the wedding i'm standing up in. i got the hair did so now it's waiting time! wish i was out in the sun!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 30 2003, 01:05 PM)dude, i am the NTN QUEEN! i LOVE that game! i kicked rumpie's arse soundly in it ! lol!!!
come fall... i'm always at bw3's in the clem playing for hours! wanna join? maybe we can make our own trivia league. you know.... 6 peeps get together at the same time each week and keep track of scores for say 6 weeks or something. what you think?

what you doing at home today? i'm waiting to go to the wedding i'm standing up in. i got the hair did so now it's waiting time! wish i was out in the sun!
i'm up for team playing!

i'm slacking off today
gonna be out the door in a bit.....WORK <_<

Listening to Eminem to get motivated and releasing some anger

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you're beautiful, chicka!! always!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·