Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,

Check me out in the sports section of the Oakland Press today.
Its About Fishing and Lake Saint Clair................Now Don't Beat me up to much.

BB

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Czar for the Link!

Ill try not to let it all go to my head

We will be having a second Article Later this summer and LSC will be the focus
and less about me.

BB

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Very cool Tim, nice job! And thats a SWEET looking boat you're on there!

First the phone book, now this. Whats next your name in flasing blue neon lights? Finally you're SOMEBODY!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jun 25 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good job...How many different species do you have?

7 and two to summit and I have upgrades for all of them that I need to get registered also.

I was just doing it for fun and never even expected it would be in the paper it just for fun you know.

BB

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(BillBuster @ Jun 25 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jun 25 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good job...How many different species do you have?

7 and two to summit and I have upgrades for all of them that I need to get registered also.

I was just doing it for fun and never even expected it would be in the paper it just for fun you know.

BB

your almost at expert status.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yea but hes gonna run into problems if he doesn't stop outfishing the boat captain.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(snowman @ Jun 25 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea but hes gonna run into problems if he doesn't stop outfishing the boat captain.

Hell most of the time I'm only using one rod as it is.

What you wont me to start using blue fox now!

BB

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
QUOTEHell most of the time I'm only using one rod as it is.

Sure. Rub it in a little more why dontcha. Just because I need to use 3 just to catch half what you do doesn't mean nothin....

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Whoever heard of anyone catching a fish on a Mepps?

j/k

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(snowman @ Jun 25 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTEHell most of the time I'm only using one rod as it is.

Sure. Rub it in a little more why dontcha. Just because I need to use 3 just to catch half what you do doesn't mean nothin....

OK i will!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts