·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Aw, man! Wish I could.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!

Puppetshow and I were out looking at houses in SCS - We passed yours, beeped and waved at it
I wish I would have seen this thread b4 we went....oh well...we went to dinner at Waves...decided against the FISH...and here me am! Coulda gone swimming !!! (BTW...would you have let me dance and splash in your pool???
)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 13 2003, 09:02 PM)Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!

Puppetshow and I were out looking at houses in SCS - We passed yours, beeped and waved at it
I wish I would have seen this thread b4 we went....oh well...we went to dinner at Waves...decided against the FISH...and here me am! Coulda gone swimming !!! (BTW...would you have let me dance and splash in your pool???
)
We don`t want your kind in S.C.S.
J/K And before you respond to this(Three Crabs) we don`t want your kind either
J/K

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 09:21 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 13 2003, 09:02 PM) Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!

)
We don`t want your kind in S.C.S.
J/K And before you respond to this(Three Crabs) we don`t want your kind either
J/K
Fine then.

Speak for yourself anyway.

meanie.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
That's ok - We will just have to leave you another present and this time it will be at your house and it will be REAL....

Right ThreeCrabs???? You love us and you KNOW IT....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 13 2003, 09:35 PM)That's ok - We will just have to leave you another present and this time it will be at your house and it will be REAL....

And what kind of present might that be?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 09:42 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 13 2003, 09:35 PM) That's ok - We will just have to leave you another present and this time it will be at your house and it will be REAL....

Oh, you could only wish for that kind of present with two hot blondes......Hey, Saleena, Maybe we should tie him up and tease him for awhile...See how long he can take it!

Better keep your pants up, BButt! Crabs is coming for ya now
Feelin' very evil tonight...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Dang...You guys went to Waves? MMM, their perch dinner is yummy. Not that I'm hungry <_< Hope you guys had a nice, smoke-free dinner!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 09:49 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 09:42 PM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 13 2003, 09:35 PM) That's ok - We will just have to leave you another present and this time it will be at your house and it will be REAL....

Oh, you could only wish for that kind of present with two hot blondes......Hey, Saleena, Maybe we should tie him up and tease him for awhile...See how long he can take it!

Better keep your pants up, BButt! Crabs is coming for ya now
Feelin' very evil tonight...
You two would take one look at that monster and run home with your tails between your legs.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 09:53 PM)You two would take one look at that monster and run home with your tails between your legs.

I don't think so! I like monsters!
Besides, I have no tail....Got something else though

Really, you call yours a monster!? Now you have me curious

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
What about Thursday.....I'm doing nothing!! let me know...Anybody....... I'm bored all alone have nothing to do!!
Yes I know I need to get a life!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Aug 14 2003, 01:06 AM)What about Thursday.....I'm doing nothing!! let me know...Anybody....... I'm bored all alone have nothing to do!!
Yes I know I need to get a life!

Yeah get a life ---- Errrr Uhhh sucks to live on the water with a huge boat parked in your back yard/canal!! Whatta bummer, anyone gotta 357 so I can blow my brains out!!!

P.S. Laney as far as SCS goes --- There goes the neighborhood. Have you filled out the triple secret SCS potential neighbors questionnaire?? We can still vote yo a$$ out ya know!! If you can't maintain your BAC at a level over .10 for a given time then we don't want your type around. I stand with Bobby on this one.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 14 2003, 08:18 AM)P.S. Laney as far as SCS goes --- There goes the neighborhood. Have you filled out the triple secret SCS potential neighbors questionnaire?? We can still vote yo a$$ out ya know!! If you can't maintain your BAC at a level over .10 for a given time then we don't want your type around. I stand with Bobby on this one.
PAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!

You ALL have to know by now that I can HANG WITH BIG DOGS.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 14 2003, 08:18 AM)P.S. Laney as far as SCS goes --- There goes the neighborhood. Have you filled out the triple secret SCS potential neighbors questionnaire?? We can still vote yo a$$ out ya know!! If you can't maintain your BAC at a level over .10 for a given time then we don't want your type around. I stand with Bobby on this one.
Traveler....you testy this a.m.??? My goodness!

You don't even know what Laney did! That chick...I'll tell ya! Always the funny one!

Yeah, you boys stick together...You have to against us girls or you'd never win!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 14 2003, 08:29 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 14 2003, 08:18 AM)
P.S. Laney as far as SCS goes --- There goes the neighborhood. Have you filled out the triple secret SCS potential neighbors questionnaire?? We can still vote yo a$$ out ya know!! If you can't maintain your BAC at a level over .10 for a given time then we don't want your type around. I stand with Bobby on this one.
PAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!

You ALL have to know by now that I can HANG WITH BIG DOGS.

Yeah but your sh!t looks like it came from a little dog!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 14 2003, 08:38 AM)Yeah but your sh!t looks like it came from a little dog!!

It had gold glitter in it, too
Didn't you look???
I gotta ya, BButt!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEYeah get a life ---- Errrr Uhhh sucks to live on the water with a huge boat parked in your back yard/canal!! Whatta bummer, anyone gotta 357 so I can blow my brains out!!!

Hmmm let's see a typical day:

Wake up at oh around 8:00 w/ Little Tree.
Get to the gym by 9:30. Come home around 11:30 have lunch.
Put LT down for a nap, take a siesta myself until around maybe 2.
Grab a towel and a drink lay out on the patio and take in some rays. Maybe water the plants.
Call my friends that are working telling them what a beautiful day it is.
Get LT up about 3or4. Get him a snack bring him back outside w/ me, let him play w/ his trucks and sit back on the lawn chair. Maybe call my friends again to see how work is going.
Hang out till around 6 then figure out what to order for carry out for dinner, it's too hot to cook!

Some days I might even just do nothing and hang out on the couch!

Yeah so I guess I do need to get a life, it's just no fun when there's no one to play/hang with!

Yeah it's nice to have a boat but when you can't drive it and it just sits there what good is that!

Anyone got a job I can do? but I'd really like to work from home!

Hey Traveler I think I have that 357 if you are interested?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts