Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Last weekend I did the happy sunny friday thing...and well...friday was AAWESOME...but rest of weekend was iffy off and on....

so...I'm just saying....sitting on the deck...sipping a coldie...I see peeps rafted at munchies...
fishermen out there....a jet ski or 7....

looks like a heck of a day at sea, sir !!

smallish chop.....freakin WONDERFUL in the sun....wind has a small chill to it.....

but otherwise...

I'd say....

LET'S GO BOATING !!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
i love makin love to the lake! I do it every time i jump in naked.

haha! everyone has to touch the water thats touched my naked body!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I see my Baha in my future, 2 hours and counting!!! Get me outta work!!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(msu_gost8 @ Jun 12 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I see my Baha in my future, 2 hours and counting!!! Get me outta work!!

want to make it sooner ??

give me the boss's number

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
It is very nice, indeed! Had breakfast at Margaret Jeans this morning then was on the boat from 11-3, unfortunately I had to come back so I can go to work tonight and again tomorrow 7p-7a. But I'll be off in time for more boating on Sunday morning. Wind was just starting to pick up more when we were heading back.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jun 12 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i love makin love to the lake! I do it every time i jump in naked.

ummmmm...ooookay....

where do u hang out mostly ?

(pun intended- hang out ...get it ??)

sorry cant help it...this is what the sun does to me

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Laguna @ Jun 12 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is very nice, indeed! Had breakfast at Margaret Jeans this morning then was on the boat from 11-3, unfortunately I had to come back so I can go to work tonight and again tomorrow 7p-7a. But I'll be off time for more boating on Sunday morning. Wind was just starting to pick up more when we were heading back.

I heard all the hype about that place from so many different peeps that we had to try it.
I wasn't impressed...but I'm betting I ordered too simply.
I saw other peeps with killer looking omlettes.
my egg over medium looked pathetic ! hehe

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 12 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Laguna @ Jun 12 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is very nice, indeed! Had breakfast at Margaret Jeans this morning then was on the boat from 11-3, unfortunately I had to come back so I can go to work tonight and again tomorrow 7p-7a. But I'll be off time for more boating on Sunday morning. Wind was just starting to pick up more when we were heading back.

I heard all the hype about that place from so many different peeps that we had to try it.
I wasn't impressed...but I'm betting I ordered too simply.
I saw other peeps with killer looking omlettes.
my egg over medium looked pathetic ! hehe

Nothing too special about it, it's the only breakfast place around there my girlfriend will eat at, plus the people are nice. The blueberry pancakes are delicious, and it's not too grungy inside, compared to some of the other places.
When I'm traveling solo, I usually eat at Rachel's cafe by the fairhaven boat ramp (it's actually called something else), he makes the best fresh hash browns, and has the best breakfast specials for the best price.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 12 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jun 12 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i love makin love to the lake! I do it every time i jump in naked.

ummmmm...ooookay....

where do u hang out mostly ?

(pun intended- hang out ...get it ??)

sorry cant help it...this is what the sun does to me

Luckily his boat has been broke for a long time!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts