·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won't be back for awhile!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you know what? then go. i am getting so sick of doing what is supposed to be right, then have to deal with the backlash of those who feel slighted and pissed. so something didn't go your way. big deal! acknowledge, move on. we are trying to run the board properly. sometimes we make good decisions, sometimes we don't. but ultimately WE CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY HERE!!!!! no matter what we do!!! and lord knows we do try!

so you want to go? then fine. i did what i was asked to do and that is that. so you don't respect the moderators and the job they're trying to do for you? so be it.

i have a freaking court appearance i'm supposed to be getting ready for and what am i doing? sitting here trying to make everyone happy so we can have a good community here. i learned my lesson: can't make everyone happy.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Jan 8 2004, 11:35 AM)Oh yeah, I'm with Fatcat.................some budlight therapy does sound good!!

amen, bra!!!!!!!!

sorry if i came off hard above, afireman, but, what up?

·
12,052 Posts
What did I miss? I thought he was leaving because the board is so freakin' slow today. Or is it just me?

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah, it's slow. i've only been on a few moments while surfergirlck is getting ready, and i've grown some gray hairs.

what this darkside?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 8 2004, 12:19 PM)What did I miss? I thought he was leaving because the board is so freakin' slow today. Or is it just me?
it is taking forever for threads to load

DARKSIDE = secret underground board

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 8 2004, 12:19 PM)What did I miss? I thought he was leaving because the board is so freakin' slow today. Or is it just me?
Your right it's you.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 8 2004, 10:36 AM)you know what? then go. i am getting so sick of doing what is supposed to be right, then have to deal with the backlash of those who feel slighted and pissed. so something didn't go your way. big deal! acknowledge, move on. we are trying to run the board properly. sometimes we make good decisions, sometimes we don't. but ultimately WE CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY HERE!!!!! no matter what we do!!! and lord knows we do try!

so you want to go? then fine. i did what i was asked to do and that is that. so you don't respect the moderators and the job they're trying to do for you? so be it.

i have a freaking court appearance i'm supposed to be getting ready for and what am i doing? sitting here trying to make everyone happy so we can have a good community here. i learned my lesson: can't make everyone happy.
Easy Killer

Good luck in court.

Fireman please leave the Darkside and join the force.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
wwwwwwaaaaaa, wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa.............get back here and stop pouting! You never know when we'll need to be rescued by a firefighter

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I don't know what happened here today however I do care.. But I do know that all of you people here at LSCN are truely friends, You party together at the Moot, attend functions with each other and I know you love to be here on the internet to have fun and break up your day at the office.. I have people here sending me PM's who I have never met and I consider you peeps true friends.
CK is right that there are rules to adhere to here at LSCN and lately there seems to be quite a bit of friction amoung peeps..
I just want to ask you all one question... I know there is life outside of LSCN because I surely have one with my family.. But, what would a lot of you do without the comfort of having LSCN throughout your day? Please appreciate this site and try to relax, have fun and just go with the flo. Please don't let a silly incident amoung friends put a dark cloud over your head... Life is way to short for all of this to happen... Thanks for listening...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 8 2004, 03:01 PM)But, what would a lot of you do without the comfort of having LSCN throughout your day?
see, they have computers at county!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 8 2004, 03:38 PM)QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 8 2004, 03:01 PM) But, what would a lot of you do without the comfort of having LSCN throughout your day?

They treating you good in the poky.

Any *****'s hitten on you this time.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 8 2004, 03:38 PM)QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 8 2004, 03:01 PM) But, what would a lot of you do without the comfort of having LSCN throughout your day?

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh
Nothing more to say.... :>)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts