Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the S&T Boat that Ranger's building for the FLW Tour,..it'll be in the Fun Zones and also at the BMC and FLW Championship. My boat will look just like it, but I won't get it until mid May.....this one will be done next week and it will be "unvailed" at the Walmart Open next weekend! I think it'll be a crowd magnet for sure!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mac I'm so impressed, this is so AWESOME. Nobody but YOU deserves this for all your work that you have done I cherish the one you made for me and Andy
Mike

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Mac,
You will be the biggest pimp on the lake!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
THAT BOAT IS AWESOME!!!! NONE WILL COMPARE!

I know I'm not a full-time pro and can't afford to be, but if you ever have, like a lackey position or waterboy or any kind of contest where the winner get a Scales and Tales team boat, I would at least maim for one!!!!

I'd mud-wrestle Mini for one (I didn't say I'd win... just that I'd try - he wouldn't want one anyway - he has a Skeeter). Heck, I'd even wrestle Martha Stewart in a big vat of chocolate pudding on Pay-per-View for one!!! Just let me know! I'll be there!

So cool!

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Mar 27 2004, 08:13 PM)I'd mud-wrestle Mini for one (I didn't say I'd win... just that I'd try - he wouldn't want one anyway - he has a Skeeter).
You mean sleepy?

·
Registered
666 Posts
I am sorry, back to my corner.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I came back. I had to look again. Probably tomorrow night too.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Mar 27 2004, 08:13 PM)Heck, I'd even wrestle Martha Stewart in a big vat of chocolate pudding on Pay-per-View for one!!! Just let me know! I'll be there!

So cool!
And what makes you think anyone would pay for that?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dano,...I'll see what I can do for you,....I'd do anything to keep you and Mini out of the pudding!!...That was a visual that I found MOST disturbing!!!

LMAO!!!!!....

Mac

·
Registered
467 Posts
You and me both Mac! Although when I first read that I couldn't help but visualize Bill Cosby somewhere in that mess...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
VERY IMPRESSIVE MAC !!!
wtg,i was looking to see if i could see a pic of you in the weeds....lol..(imao), but it looks like your "john henery" on the top ,next to "DA-MAN".... drivin`& grinnin`.
I`ll look for ya on St. Clair this year,won`t be any missin ya.....
once again WTG and best wishes on the maiden voyage.. RK

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Mar 28 2004, 01:20 AM)And what makes you think anyone would pay for that?
C'mon! People will pay for ANYTHING in this country. How many people alone has Tonya Harding fought on pay-per-view, especially in Japan!?!? Didn't she fight George Foreman?!?

(I notice you didn't jump right on and turn down the mud-wrestling...)

As far as Bill Cosby - I think I can take him. I thought Martha would be a bigger challenge and she's in the news right now. I bet TONS of frustrated housewives would pay to see her go down again... in the pudding... (I'm feeling queasy - gotta go).

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I bet TONS of frustrated housewives would pay to see her go down again... in the pudding... [/QUOTE]

Can you Gaurantee a wardrobe malfunction?!...
(And your shorts better be stapled on!!!)

Mac

·
Registered
440 Posts
Okay, enough already, you guys are makin' me sick...Martha Stewart...Bill Cosby...Dan...in pudding...bleeccchhhh. I think I'll save my money for next year's Lingerie Bowl.

BTW, great boat, Bill! That is one cool paint job. It might even draw the bass right in to check out their portraits. You'll load the boat every time out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts