Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I have an important announcement to make that will affect some of you, and will most likely not be a very popular decision, but one we felt had to be made.

We the administrators of the LSCN came to a conclusion regarding the use of links and advertising messages being used in member's signatures. Because this site is solely dependant on advertising dollars to survive, we have decided to no longer allow any member to link to or promote another business in their signature unless they are a paying sponsor of LSCN.

In the past, this has lead to some controversy over who is allowed to get away with this and who is not. To make this fair to everyone, we ask that all members comply with this request and hope that everyone understands why the decision had to be made.

Of course, we can't expect everyone to see this message right away and immediately update their signatures in question, so we will give this matter a few days to rectify itself, after which, we will notify individuals via PM to remind them.

Please understand that this decision was made after much thought and deliberation and we feel it is what is in the best interest of the LSCN. If anyone wishes to take this matter off-line, please contact any one of the LSCN admins, (Myself, Capt'n Rob, Capt'n Mike or Capt'n Chris via e-mail or PM.

Thank you for your continued support of The Lake St. Clair Network.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
(I PMed you this reply, in case you dont get in the fishing board)

Mongo,

Are you saying that what I have a as a signature is not allowed anymore? If that is the case, no problem. I will remove it and add some witty saying....lol

Let us know, I have gotten PM's about it.

Mini

1 - 2 of 2 Posts