Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hhhmmm.... i would have to say my 28th birthday was my best yet... i also had a super 30th birthday!!

My m emory fails me any time before that...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Definitely my 30th because Wetbar through me a surprise party and it was awesome! I was totally shocked!

The bummer is that it was right before we met you guys last year so I didn't get to share it w/any of you! But I did this year!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
1. 16th...........GOT TO DRIVE !!
2. 31st...... had ex finance pretty much naked for 3 days......31st to 2nd. She actually treated me like a king, and was extra sweet....was like we were engaged or something and were in love, and had great dinners out on the water. (that soon passed)
Today, working.....

wow, seems my b-days actually have not been all that great....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
My best birthday with my 24th for sure. Milord took me out for a nice dinner (just the two of us) and then we went to the Cleary in Windsor and saw The Windsor Orchestra play with this band from Nova Scotia. It was an awesome night!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jun 2 2004, 02:09 PM)My best birthday with my 24th for sure. Milord took me out for a nice dinner (just the two of us) and then we went to the Cleary in Windsor and saw The Windsor Orchestra play with this band from Nova Scotia. It was an awesome night!

wasn't that last year ??

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 2 2004, 03:16 PM)wasn't that last year ??
Yepper, sure was

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
37th. Czech Girlfriend, brand new at the time, brought me a book on the World Champ czech hockey team and an official Czech Hockey Jersey with my name and number on it. 00-didn't realize the double 0's means toilet in germany!! But it was an amazing gift from someone I hardly knew at the time who seemed to read my mind and know exactly what I didn't need but would really want!! The rest of the gift wasn't half bad either!!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
My 7th. I had a party and got a two-wheeler!

(They're all good...)

·
Registered
713 Posts
My best one was my 30th
was out on the baja
had 7 people crusing along went to jacks
then partied like rock stars all night long!!!!!!!

todays in not very eventful

·
12,052 Posts
Mine was my 40th. An old girlfriend threw a surprise party at Metro. When I showed up after work on Sat. morning by car, there were about 50 people there. TOTAL SURPRISE. We had the boat there from Friday night. Huge party.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
my 28th birthday was the best!

I just had my 3rd baby 2 weeks before and had a very hard pregnacy so my ex-husband threw me a suprise party. He invited all of my friends and cousins. I was totally suprised!

My next favorite was my 30th- we celebrated at the Hayloft. I was very drunk and ended up singing on stage w/ the band.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
16 was cool, I couldn't wait to drive and gain that little bit of freedom form the parents house.

21 because I no longer had to sneak a drink. I was still living at home and I'll never forget the look on my stepfathers face the first time I made a drink at home. It was like what the hell are you doing…..oh yeah.

Other then that I have never really gone out of the way to celebrate. Hell last year for my 40th I just hung around the house and chilled. Pretty much they are just another day to me.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Gees, I can't remember if it was my 23rd or 24th birthday but I had a huge party everyone that I knew show up all of my friends, new friends, old friends, my brother his girlfriend...
Lots of people having a good time together. Set a place on fire next to the cop shop the cops never came. I can't give out too much info.
The bottom line is everyone got along and had a great time.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 2 2004, 09:07 PM)my 28th birthday was the best!

I just had my 3rd baby 2 weeks before and had a very hard pregnacy so my ex-husband threw me a suprise party. He invited all of my friends and cousins. I was totally suprised!

My next favorite was my 30th- we celebrated at the Hayloft. I was very drunk and ended up singing on stage w/ the band.

Gotta love the hayloft I did the same thing there also but it wasn't my birthday. Just another night I was enjoying myself.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Mine was my 32nd when a few of my friends went down to the Beach Grill on a 40 foot Sunseeker! We had the time of our lives. We partied all night long!!!

Last years was not to shabby either! Went down to the boat races and danced the night away. Oh, and I won queen of Hottie Fest!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Nothing is sticking in my head right now....maybe this Monday will be the most memorable one for me

Do remember I always get some

1 - 20 of 21 Posts