Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

PRAY FOR HOT SUNNY WEATHER ON SATURDAY MAY 17 TH!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Everyone make a mental note to stay at least 4 feet away from DawnieDawn - should keep you safe from the lightning bolt...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I'm starting to consider flying back on Sat. Something is really saying do not miss this one!! Nothing has "ever" diverted my attention from europe especially in the Spring!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ May 2 2003, 07:48 AM)Everyone make a mental note to stay at least 4 feet away from DawnieDawn - should keep you safe from the lightning bolt...

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm a prayin! But is the Tiki bar even going to be open that day?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ May 2 2003, 09:00 AM)I'm a prayin! But is the Tiki bar even going to be open that day?
I'm sure if we want it to be, it WILL be.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 2 2003, 08:01 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ May 2 2003, 09:00 AM) I'm a prayin! But is the Tiki bar even going to be open that day?

I agree...anything can happen with this bunch!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'll tell you though, one of the coolest weddings I've ever been to was at Gino's Surf. It was nice during the daylight hours but a thunderstorm rolled in at night. It was soooo awesome watching the storm out over the water!

I'd still prefer nice weather all night though, so I can go by boat...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The decks and tiki bar will be open for us, weather permiting the band will start outside and work their way in.

·
Registered
765 Posts
If you pray for it--it will come!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 2 2003, 10:01 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ May 2 2003, 09:00 AM) I'm a prayin! But is the Tiki bar even going to be open that day?

5-10-03 is the Tin & Steel Harley ride for the kids
for the Care House in Mt. Clemens
The tiki Bar will be Rock-in With Planet of Fun

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ May 2 2003, 03:53 AM)PRAY FOR HOT SUNNY WEATHER ON SATURDAY MAY 17 TH!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts