Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm going to look at a new boat tomorrow 18.5 long wow the boss is not happy well this is my 4th here oh well i think i'll have a couple up for sale soon . shhhhhhhhh maybe not

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
First mistake was telling the boss...don't worry - a few more boats and you'll get the hang of it....

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
is it that 18 and a half foot aluminum on craigs list? The one that needs a tire repaired.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just wanted some thing biger that will handle biger water and my girls will be happer with ok i love working on boats

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now i need to get a hold of Makowish i will have a dive boat for us already talked to Peach chaser we are going to be good to go YA MAN

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sweet! between your and mine, all the divers in your boat, and we'll fill mine up with spare tanks and gear!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
yeah thats is a sweet deal for that boat I wanted to go get it but was told if i did then recession proof had to go. And there is no way I'll sell that unless I get a really really sweet deal on a different boat.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jun 22 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>now i need to get a hold of Makowish i will have a dive boat for us already talked to Peach chaser we are going to be good to go YA MAN

mako has a 25 ft center console, i think id be using his rig alot of room for gear on the floor:)

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TRUE BUT WE CAN SPEN THE NIGHT ON THE ONE I'LL BE GETTING I ALREADY TALKED TO THE GUY THIS EVENING AND WILL BE GOING TO LOOK AT IT TOMORROW I HAVE A LITTLE SUN STROKE GOING ON RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S ONLY THE 30TH OR 40 TH TIME IT HASE HAPPEN TO ME SO I'LL CHECK IT OUT TOMORROW HE DIDN'T WANT TO WORK OUT IN THE SUN ANYWAY HE GOT ME A NEW TIRE FOR IT ALREADY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts