Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you received an email saying that your account has not been active in 180 days, disregard it.
For some reason, I've received a couple of emails already, from people who received that message, yet post daily.

So I'll have to find a better way to find the inactive users.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Can't say I received that email.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
seems like if you just deleted anyone who has less than 10 posts and hasn't posted in the past 60 days that would take care of it

there are a lot of 0 posters

although that might eliminate some people who only lurk and do not post

but they can re-register, maybe email those people and if they get deleted tell them to reregister

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 6 2004, 02:32 PM)seems like if you just deleted anyone who has less than 10 posts and hasn't posted in the past 60 days that would take care of it

there are a lot of 0 posters

although that might eliminate some people who only lurk and do not post

but they can re-register, maybe email those people and if they get deleted tell them to reregister
Yeah, it's hard because there are several peeps I've spoken to who do logon, but never post.

Next, I think I'll filter out those inactive for 120 days that have zero posts. Last time I didn't specify number of posts, assuming that even although they posted before, the extended inactivity would mean the ID is dead.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good thoughts, goose! way to house clean, capt mike!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Can you make it so an ID is automaticly deleted if they do not post after a certain amount of time. No point in having an ID if your not going to post is there.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(houligan @ Jan 6 2004, 02:27 PM)don't delete me please!
HEY!
why is houligan still here and not spellcheck or the others???
bastage!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I saw this the other night. All members use 213 pages (10 peeps / page), but after page 13 is where the "zero posters" live!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 6 2004, 03:09 PM)Can you make it so an ID is automaticly deleted if they do not post after a certain amount of time. No point in having an ID if your not going to post is there.
If you don't login it doesn't show you what threads have new post (colored icons) and which ones don't shaded icons.

·
Registered
53 Posts
mike, i know i told surfergirl to change me to yetti, but everyone kind of knows me by danimal. you can take the yetti down with a dart.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHH!I wanna be the postin' PoopEditor
I'll keep all posts free from smut

1 - 16 of 16 Posts