Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 23 2003, 02:54 PM)i've seen that before, i think it's called BUKKAKAE!!!

Mahn Grayvee......
spooge
n*t butter
sorry ! just havin fun ! LOL!

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 23 2003, 02:49 PM)The title says is all... BABY!!!

Come on tell us about the adventure that was had on your face!

It was a warm... yez.... a warm night...

I was walking through a park.. minding my own business as I always tend to do (HEY, it's MY story) when out of a near by bush leaps (and man that guy could jump.. let me tell) a 1/2 crazied clown.. I'm talking BOZO had nothing on this character straight from "IT" and BAM! <- I looked around for Emeril cuz you know how he always says "BAM!". Anyway, he jumps on top of me see.... (not like that.. that came later) and while holding me down with one hand (cuz you know i only sorted fought it off ;-)~ and with the other pulled from his very pocket... indeed...face paint. Oh at first I thought it was make-up... scared me to death cuz my flaws shine free with me baby.... Anywho, next thing I knew I was all done up and me and Opsy Daisey was an item...

How's that?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No!! It is not the mahn gravee...

brats...

but... it does look like you were attaced by somebody with shaving cream or something....

unless... well,,,, if you don't give it up, I'll start creating terrible boring stories of how it came to be...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, that's purty good...

So that's the way to your heart? Attacked randomly from the bushes in your local park!

you look happy in the pic, that's fo sho!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lmgdao!!!

She's back one whole day and is under the attack of the penis!!

Welcome back to insanity, are you sure you made the right choice??

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 23 2003, 03:03 PM)ok, that's purty good...

So that's the way to your heart? Attacked randomly from the bushes in your local park!

you look happy in the pic, that's fo sho!
Yeah, I love when that happens....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
..... now, SPIT!

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 23 2003, 03:06 PM)lmgdao!!!

She's back one whole day and is under the attack of the penis!!

Welcome back to insanity, are you sure you made the right choice??
Those are penises? Now, I've seen some they looked NOTHING like that.. not to mention the color... my- o - my

Whose are they? Curious minds want to know. Pauligan wants to know I mean...

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 23 2003, 03:09 PM)..... now, SPIT!

I remember those comments are compliments from you..

Thanks! Did ya miss me?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(incognito @ Oct 23 2003, 04:10 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 23 2003, 03:09 PM) ..... now, SPIT!

I remember those comments are compliments from you..
They are???

I thought it was just me being a smart @$$.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
laughing out loud at work!!

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT????

Halloween penises!!!

What a GREAT idea! Dress them up!!!

Believe you me, if I had a boyfriend/freak right now, he would have a decorated penis tonight... and fun WOULd be had!

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 23 2003, 03:13 PM)they're Haloween penis's, the censors wouldn't allow the real thing
We were cheated! Then again... I don't know that I'd be that happy to have 5 penises surrounding my head.. ya know? Unless it was a choice and I was being allowed to pick one... no.... no...no.... YES.... That sounds fair...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(incognito @ Oct 23 2003, 04:18 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 23 2003, 03:13 PM) they're Haloween penis's, the censors wouldn't allow the real thing
We were cheated! Then again... I don't know that I'd be that happy to have 5 penises surrounding my head.. ya know? Unless it was a choice and I was being allowed to pick one... no.... no...no.... YES.... That sounds fair...
oh, you'd be happy, that for sure, happy and probably blind!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
no teenie weenie's

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 23 2003, 03:21 PM)QUOTE(incognito @ Oct 23 2003, 04:18 PM) QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 23 2003, 03:13 PM) they're Haloween penis's, the censors wouldn't allow the real thing
oh, you'd be happy, that for sure, happy and probably blind!!!!!

That's hilarious! I can't imagine getting poked in the eye... but it does seem pretty funny if I heard it happened to someone else.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts