Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helly Hansen is getting out of the PFD business and has a place closing out the remaining stock DIRT CHEAP!

It was posted in the fishing forum http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=76942

The link in the first post doesnt work, but I think someone posted another link later in the thread.

Example of savings.....$170 manual inflate PFD is now approx $45!

Kids PFD's too!

Just a heads up!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I was looking at that last night - some awesome deals for sure!!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Feb 11 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>do they have for dogs?

(yes, I am too lazy to look myself
)
didnt mean lazy, meant busy

I found a real good one at Pet Smart. Heavy clips, velcro, good handle on top, ez off & on. The ex large was 39.00?? I think. The one I had before from Petco was junk.

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(Jazzy @ Feb 11 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Feb 11 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>do they have for dogs?

)

I found a real good one at Pet Smart. Heavy clips, velcro, good handle on top, ez off & on. The ex large was 39.00?? I think. The one I had before from Petco was junk.

thanks

now I just gotta get out on the water

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Feb 11 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jazzy @ Feb 11 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Feb 11 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>do they have for dogs?

)

thanks

now I just gotta get out on the water

The latest LSCN newsletter featured a really nice cruiser.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts