Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for indoor storage for my boat/trailer Starcraft 16 ft aluminum boat trailer has breakaway tongue.

Like to have it near 23/94 Chesterfield/New Baltimore

any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I can get your boat and trailer inside at my heated building for $400.00 for the whole season. That would keep it inside until the last week in April.
You would also have 24 hour access to your boat, if you want to do any maintanence to it. The building is very clean, secure with alarm and well lit.

Let me know if your interested, I would like to get it inside as soon as possible.

The building is located on Production Drive, right off of North River Road at I-94. Only 5 minutes from 23 and I-94

Thanks
Dave
586-295-1021

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Nov 30 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can get your boat and trailer inside at my heated building for $400.00 for the whole season. That would keep it inside until the last week in April.
You would also have 24 hour access to your boat, if you want to do any maintanence to it. The building is very clean, secure with alarm and well lit.

Let me know if your interested, I would like to get it inside as soon as possible.

The building is located on Production Drive, right off of North River Road at I-94. Only 5 minutes from 23 and I-94

Thanks
Dave
586-295-1021

a great building and a great price, I would look into that !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts