Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you believe I got this in an email from Crain's Detroit Business Take the quiz and find out which rock star you are....wonder if Kid Rock is one of them

WHAT ROCK STAR ARE YOU?
ANYWAY...........I am:

Courtney Love

Your mama must have worried about you. The rock star part of you is all Courtney Love. As a true bad girl, you've managed to stretch the rebellion of high school into your adult life and career. Your and Courtney's success stems from a passion for shocking the world with your wild antics. The world is egging you on, and you keep thumbing your nose at it while muscling into the mainstream with overwhelming success. You've really made it, no matter what the naysayers said. Use that inner Courtney, gal. It's all on your terms now.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Celine Dion

Stand up tall, lady; the rock star part of you is all Celine. Mature, romantic, versatile-your rise to success has the world charmed to pieces. People love to love you. You make them feel at home and relaxed with your calm and thankful attitude for all the opportunities that come your way-even though you deserve every break you get. By staying true to who you are and committed to living a balanced life, you're not easily swayed by the expectations of others. The result is a wonderful you...a pure, delightful woman who's an excellent friend and partner, as well. You know how to inspire people! Celebrate your inner Celine!

thanks for turning me onto that, Laney! Excuse me while I go hurl from that url

I'll just stick to being me

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Faith Hill

Hey, gal, your inner rock star is all Faith Hill. You are country, as sweet and sultry as summertime honeysuckle. You can warm hearts with your charming stage style, but you're calm and friendly with your success because you're grounded in the important things in life-family, friends, good living. Your balance has let you to build all the talent that's at your disposal, and that comes from your superstar commitment. You've been blessed with natural talents, grace, and glamour-not to mention spunk-that just flow out of you like honey. Thank your inner Faith Hill. She's making things happen for you!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha - I just HAD TO see what male rock star I am....

Tommy Lee

Rock on! The rock star in you is bad boy Tommy Lee, and man, you rock. No one will ever accuse you of being too wild and out of control, because they know that it's just a challenge for you. You're the poster boy for the rock 'n' roll jet set, living on the edge without any limits. They love you for taking the big risks and making general mayhem. Your fans live large through your scandalous endeavors and just dream they could be as rough and tough as you. One thing's for sure, you and Tommy know how to have a good time, and you're not afraid to make it last all night long. That's why you're everyone's favorite party fiend. Feed your inner Tommy, and rock hard all night long.

That isn't like me AT ALL

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, i'm freaking BJORK!!! and if anyone photoshops my head on that dang duck dress body i will scream! lol!

Wow, your inner rock star is Bjork. You've charmed the world with your beautiful, zany, personal style. To say you're a member of the alternative set would be a gross understatement. You and Bjork define alternative in its purest form.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
oops I did it again...........

Lisa, your inner rock star is Britney Spears!

Feel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney-the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. You are the ultimate American girl with some serious staying power. Unlike other success stories, you and Britney are more than just a pretty face: you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up. With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you. Shout out your inner Britney

HA-

·
Registered
699 Posts
Not so sure about this....I got Macy Gray??!?

Macy Gray

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is all Macy Gray. You are an intriguing, glamorous, groovy girl-free and fabulous as they come. You and Macy have got a lot going on and people just want to know what makes you tick. One minute sophisticated urban diva, next minute keeping it true to the street, you are style, sass, and cool without even trying. You are the goddess of groovy living and girl power, unleashing your fanciful whims through your words, dreams, and independent lifestyle. Feed your inner Macy Gray, honey.

·
Registered
487 Posts

Tommy Lee

Rock on! The rock star in you is bad boy Tommy Lee, and man, you rock. No one will ever accuse you of being too wild and out of control, because they know that it's just a challenge for you. You're the poster boy for the rock 'n' roll jet set, living on the edge without any limits. They love you for taking the big risks and making general mayhem. Your fans live large through your scandalous endeavors and just dream they could be as rough and tough as you. One thing's for sure, you and Tommy know how to have a good time, and you're not afraid to make it last all night long. That's why you're everyone's favorite party fiend. Feed your inner Tommy, and rock hard all night long.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Now this is interesting....

Eminem

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is definitely the ultimate bad boy, Eminem. You are a risk taker and a rebel who never sticks to the straight and narrow. Your irrepressible energy means that nothing can keep you down. You and Eminem rise to any challenge, doing and saying the outrageous and shocking whenever you feel like it, and keeping the fans on their toes with your controversial views. Look at it this way: a man like you knows how to find the perfect medium to channel your frustrations with the world. And lo and behold, we can't get enough of you. Keep your inner Eminem real.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sting

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is Sting. Sexy, versatile, and enormously successful, you're an introspective soul who channels your life experiences into everything you do. You're fed by a complex stream of intellectual curiosity, altruism, and unparalleled talent. It's no wonder the world never tires of you. You and Sting share a maturity, professionalism, and modesty which make you appear mysterious and wise: with such depth and sincerity at your fingertips, people can't wait to see what you'll create next. Discover your inner Sting.

For some reason I can't see sting up in a tree flinging arrows at a deer.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I don't need no stinking test to confirm that Steven Tyler and I were switched at birth!! That son of a bitch got my life!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Ricky Martin

Que hombre, ay yai yai. The rock star part of you is all Ricky Martin. You've got moves that make the ladies hearts go a-flutter, and style that goes for miles. That suave Latin charm is just too intoxicating, and it means that wherever you go, people read superstar all over you. Behind those bright eyes simmers a sensual lover who knows just what a woman wants. You're smooth, and we mean real smooth, but you don't let it go to your head (well not too often). And anyway, that irrepressible charm makes it all OK. Hey, it's not your fault that you've got more charisma than a tamale's got hot. Just enjoy it. Feed your inner Ricky.

·
Registered
481 Posts
OMFG, NO F'ING WAY!!!!!!!

even though i have a make shift shrine to stevie ray, have all his music and memorabilia, and would have a restraining order against me if he were still alive...........

that test says my inner rock star is RICKY MARTIN, WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no i gotta go get drunk to get him and that stupid oriental guy from american idol doing "she bang" outta my head.

stupid test!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Not what I was hoping for! Have to rethink my life!

Sade

Ooooh lady, you've got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood. You know how to keep cool and keep a low profile. And you're never one to unveil your mystique by making too many appearances. By staying true to your talent and staying out of the spotlight, you've become as rare and welcome as love's first blush at sunset. The fans are totally fascinated, so go ahead and use it. Strut your inner Sade.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I went all the way through it and can't let go of my email to a spam generator. Sorry guys, No rockstar persona for me, unless you count SuperAL.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kristin, your inner rock star is Madonna!

HA~Like a virgin...hey!! Who would have thought...maybe it's coincidence since we are both from Rochester!! Hmmmm!

I really wanted to be Brittney!!

See ya~

Giddy G~

·
Registered
75 Posts
my inner rock star is Beck!

Yeah baby, the rock star part of you is all Beck. Women are enthralled by your seductive energy, a perfect mix of intrigue and poetry. You and Beck have got it all together because you're unafraid to say exactly what's on your mind, and let everyone in on your quirky point of view. Intellectual and sexy, you continually dodge conventional stereotypes with your eclectic personal style. But when you really break it down, it's just your great sense of humor and easygoing talent that makes the crowds go wild. Throw a fiesta, and inspire your inner Beck.

sounds about right...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts