Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have to have them...

like ever want to just walk by somebody at work you don't know very well and whap em in the back of the head?

Walk up to the biggest ******** somewhere and start a fight about something stupid.

Run through work screaming there's a fire!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM)We all have to have them...

like ever want to just walk by somebody at work you don't know very well and whap em in the back of the head?

Walk up to the biggest ******** somewhere and start a fight about something stupid.

Run through work screaming there's a fire!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Can't tell!

How about running nekid through the neighborhood screaming, "I'm free to do what I wanna do!"

Hitting one upon the back of the head is called, "Hitting the restart button". I do it all the time to people.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
---oh yeah, starting a thread titled insane urges is an insane urge!

seriously, sometime's people just annoy me and I want to whap em.

and I've always been a wus, wouldn't that be a way to conquer that fear

and I do love putting people into a panic, or scaring them... hee hee..

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Beating the crap out of the a$$hole who asks you the absolute stupidest questions in a forceful manner. I am livid at this moment and just want to POUND him! And I never get mad.

I often get the urge to argue the opposite point with someone whos talking just to get under their skin and pi$$ them off.

Speed up to ensure no one gets in front of me. Why does everyone do that?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm totally a wuss when it comes to somebody wanting to put a smack down on me; literally and physically... I'll fight verbally or wrestle playfully/though with zest, but a true physical fight... I'm scurrying away. Not that it's happened as an adult (knock on wood) but when younger I was tracked down over a guy, and I hid behind my front door while they waited on my porch! **ya, cowardly and embarrasing to admit here on the internet**

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 14 2003, 02:48 PM)I'm totally a wuss when it comes to somebody wanting to put a smack down on me; literally and physically... I'll fight verbally or wrestle playfully/though with zest, but a true physical fight... I'm scurrying away. Not that it's happened as an adult (knock on wood) but when younger I was tracked down over a guy, and I hid behind my front door while they waited on my porch! **ya, cowardly and embarrasing to admit here on the internet**
Violence solves nothing. Better and smarter people walk away from that crap.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh, she just wants to beutch slap someone...Just once! J/K!

Not a fighter here either.....All about the love....But, if I'm pushed I'll rip you a new one, verbally that is.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
PUT 10 GALLONS OF ICE CREAM ON MY BOSS'S DESK WHEN HE GOES HOME, LET HER DEAL WITH IT IN THE MORNIG ALL MELTED

CHOCOLATE, SUPERMAN ECT....

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Not sayin' that I can't get angry and nasty. I don't know if you know this, but I am not very shy
. I say what I feel. I have a German temper, so sometimes, when provoked, I can be harsh.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Aug 14 2003, 02:52 PM)Hop on a ship and just go somewhere
without a plan
just up and do it
oh and get wopped upside the head by P

did the first one last week and the second was so severe that all I remember is that it happened. I totally forgot when.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have uncontrolable urges to make out with people.
of course, i control them by making out with myself.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 14 2003, 01:55 PM)Not sayin' that I can't get angry and nasty. I don't know if you know this, but I am not very shy
. I say what I feel. I have a German temper, so sometimes, when provoked, I can be harsh.
Actually there is no such thing as a German Temper. In reality when the germans are pi$$ed they will just back off hide in the shadows and then search for a way to publicly humiliate someone and stab them in the backs!!! Just passing on info. Really cheesed today!!!! BTW My family name is Stoeber so don't get pi$$ed at me. Just wanna beat one today!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
i would love to run someone off the road or into a exit embutment once and a while.

i would also love to walk up to a strange women and lay one on her !!!!!!!! smack !!!!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Helpful for me... Learn some real good swearwords in different languages and say them to your stupid boss right to his face. Say its the name of a sandwich you had a lunch.

heheee

I have the same temper as Jabber since we are related... I think it might be just our family and we blame it on being German.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts