Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of going to the bar and having fun tonight, I'll be moving into my new house.... who wants to help??? I'll buy the beer.
Just kidding, you have to bring your own beer. haha j/k again. I think I got everything covered. My mom, stepdad, brother and Peeker (she doesn't know it yet) are helping. I hope my bro can get the covered truck from his work.
Everyone have 1 or 2 for me at Tin Fish. I want to see pics too [email protected] all of them. Even the PG13+.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excited, oh yeah!!! All this hard work finally paid off. Time to sit back, relax, and drink a beer.... well 1 out of the 3. No time to sit and relax, always time for a beer!!!

Open house???? hmmmmm..... the house will be open tonight. It will be BYOV (bring your own vacuum) BYODM (bring your own dust mop).
haha

Map to Focker's house
Anyone ever in the area, stop by anytime!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i woul dhelp dude, no problem, but i wont get out of work until 10pm........
by your house at 11pm.......
so kinda hard to help ya move........

CONGRATS DUDE !

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Your not too far from me. There goes the neighborhood.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
luck luck! lots of luck! and have fun moving into the new digs!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats Jerry, I know you have been waitng awhile, bet Z is gald too
. If you need any help give me a call I can help friday.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I bow hunt right around the corner from you. If the deer population gets out of hand in your back yard, I would be glad to come over and eliminate a few

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!!! Last night moved 99% of my stuff thanks to my brother Matt, my mom, stepdad, Peeker... even Johnny Z showed up to help unload. One trip with two pickup trucks and an enclosed truck!!! That is probably the quickest moving I've ever done.
My old furniture looks kinda ghetto in the new house... Art Van here I come.

Topgun, there is a lot of deer tracks in my back yard along the river maybe 20 yards behind my house. I'll be able to hunt from my breakfast nook!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Wow looks like I missed this thread yesterday
....O well maybe I can still come over for the drinks part....When's the first party.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts