Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn & sister Jewel are setting up this outing for Saturday night, and asked that I post an invite to anyone who would like to join us!
I can't believe THEY found this before "I" did!

CLICK HERE OPEN CAREFULLY! Not a good thing to be viewed at work!

Soooo . . . who's in?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Steve I heard about it on the radio this morning. I was thinking a crew should go but since we are going to PIB I guess I'll miss it!

Maybe PIB will be dirty too!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Suprised CK , the little freak she is, hasn't been clueing us
in on this?
hmmmmmm, maybe she doesn't want us to see her in her leather thong, whipping rumpy at the expo...LOL !

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 11 2003, 03:28 PM)Suprised CK , the little freak she is, hasn't been clueing us
in on this?
hmmmmmm, maybe she doesn't want us to see her in her leather thong, whipping rumpy at the expo...LOL !

ha ha ha

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 11 2003, 03:52 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 11 2003, 03:28 PM) Suprised CK , the little freak she is, hasn't been clueing us
in on this?

ha ha ha

WHAT are YOU laughing at ???
I helped you move, I remeber seeing things that
really had me wondering, and excited, and at times scared........ those things in your upper drawer...holy cr*p
how do you wear them

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
"CK freak that she is"

haa haa!!!
She will love that!!

I'm afraid to pull this site up at work; yet highly intrigued with what ya'll are saying about it!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 11 2003, 05:00 PM)those things in your upper drawer...holy cr*p
how do you wear them

Dude, those are mine!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 11 2003, 04:04 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 11 2003, 05:00 PM) those things in your upper drawer...holy cr*p
how do you wear them

Dude, those are mine!
double holy cr*p !

you two are super freaks !
like Amsterdam citizens

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm not sure how I got dragged into this <_< but the Sexpo is only from 7-11 so we were thinking of meeting somewhere for dinner beforehand or at least a meeting place and then heading somewhere after either downtown or closer to home?

So far who's going I haven't seen any responses? Come on everyone should explore your wild side once in a while or as much as possible without getting arrested anyways!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
ck is a closet freek, don't let her fool you. i'mve known her for 8 or so years... she can bump with the best of them... i've heard her vocals!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 11 2003, 04:28 PM)Suprised CK , the little freak she is, hasn't been clueing us
in on this?

yeah you know me... closet dominatrix! lol!
DOUBLE D I AM GOING TO WHOOP YOU! lol!!! great, all my secrets will be out now! lol!! the #1 secret shower wall action!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Steve & gang-

let me know what you guys are doing after the Sexpo!
I'm going to a party at my cousin's (Ira tuckey) then maybe I can meet you guys somewhere afterwards* would like to hear all about the whip's & chains

Kids are stayin w/ their dad for the nite

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'd be interested to go. Could always use a "neck massager".

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We're heading to Greek Town for Dinner, then over to the "show"!

I REALLY thought I could get a group together for this!?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Well went to the "SEXPO" what a bunch of freaks!!
Your usual suspects w/ tatoos, piercings, pleather. I was like hey that's the outfit I was going to wear for halloween!
So really there was nothing going on didn't miss a thing. It was a nice night tho just ended up at a friendly bar The WEll and
listened to a pretty cool band. Sounds like Brown's was the place to be tho
!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts