Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Just a reminder to you all that the international travel meeting is this Thursday at MacRay's at 7pm.

We are definitely wanting to get back to Canada this season so this is a good meeting to attend.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
This from the ABYA
As a special guest, Congresswoman Candice Miller will be attending and available for comments, etc. She will be addressing those in attendance about 7:30 p.m.

·
Registered
996 Posts
hey thanks for posting, we were just talking about this yesterday and couldn't remember if it was this week or next week. Need to get our forms going!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 15 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a reminder to you all that the international travel meeting is this Thursday at MacRay's at 7pm.

We are definitely wanting to get back to Canada this season so this is a good meeting to attend.

Um...are we going?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 15 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a reminder to you all that the international travel meeting is this Thursday at MacRay's at 7pm.

Um...are we going?

Oh yeah, baby!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 16 2010, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 15 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a reminder to you all that the international travel meeting is this Thursday at MacRay's at 7pm.

Um...are we going?

Oh yeah, baby!

Oh, okay

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 16 2010, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 16 2010, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 15 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a reminder to you all that the international travel meeting is this Thursday at MacRay's at 7pm.

Um...are we going?

Oh yeah, baby!

Oh, okay

The secret to a good relationship: communication!
j/k

Thanks for the the heads up, but I don't think I'll have the energy to to make it. Busy week!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All, I will have boat show tickets with me tonight in case you will be there and need some for this weekend. Seek me out and get yours! See Ya!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was very interesting. I thought it was worth an evening. Several departments were there speaking of their efforts with the border situation. Sheriff, Customs, Border Patrol Air and Marine patrols. Candice Miller was also present and spoke on a few issues including the Asian Carp issue. Many of the issues of procedure were spoken about and also they shown a couple slide show presentations of some the air craft and other types of technology that they use.

It was worth it to me.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 19 2010, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And make sure you wave at the guys when you see them flying around!

Or you can be like Sarge and just start waving in the middle of the meeting

I just thought of that

·
Registered
322 Posts
I thought it was informative & I'm glad I went.... Sarge.. You crack me up...
I know now that the Michigan "Enhanced" drivers licence is just that.. It will get you
across the border but you still should have the Nexus card.. For all of you that I argued
with last year about this point I stand corrected...

·
Registered
306 Posts
In a nutshell what is needed to cross into Canada by boat? Passport, Nexus(not an option)
I-68 ect....
Note: DO NOT apply for a Nexus card if you have ever, doesn't matter how long ago, had a DUI, they will take your money and deny you.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts