Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Job interview on the east side today, 15 and Gratiot area. Of course if I get the job I would have to meet up after work once in awile with you peeps for a cold one.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Dec 16 2003, 08:58 AM)I have a Job interview on the east side today, 15 and Gratiot area. Of course if I get the job I would have to meet up after work once in awile with you peeps for a cold one.

EAST SIDE!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now I've got Queensryche's Empire stuck in my head.

Eastside meets Westside downtown.
No time the walls fall down.

Can't you feel it coming? EMPIRE!
Can't you hear it calling?.....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
OK! This doesn't seem right....I live on the east side, but have to drive to Troy everyday. I can't find a job on the east side, yet a westsider gets a job on the east side!!
NOT FAIR!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Dec 16 2003, 10:04 AM)OK! This doesn't seem right....I live on the east side, but have to drive to Troy everyday. I can't find a job on the east side, yet a westsider gets a job on the east side!!
NOT FAIR!!!

Kroger's is hiring...that is close to your house.
J/K

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Good luck Mark

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Dec 16 2003, 09:04 AM)OK! This doesn't seem right....I live on the east side, but have to drive to Troy everyday. I can't find a job on the east side, yet a westsider gets a job on the east side!!
NOT FAIR!!!

AGREED!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Hey I would rather drive 10 or 15 miles, than the 45 it will be if I get this job.
I mean I might have to buy a hoopdee so the east siders wont think im a wealthy westsider, and try to carjack me.
jk every one.

·
12,052 Posts
Good luck Fatcat. I work on the east side too, just don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 16 2003, 12:29 PM)Good luck Fatcat. I work on the east side too, just don't tell anyone.

It's just hard to understand why you can't find a job washing dishes on your side of town!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Job location goal = close to boat. I can get to the boat in 7 minutes. When I was at Captains Cove it was 1 minute from work. I could hit the boat at lunch, cruise through Garwoods and Mac Rays then back to the slip all on lunch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts