Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everybody,

I've been a lurker here for quite a while. Enjoyed reading the happenings on the lake. I've found it frustrating that I've not been allowed to reply to certain issues. Sometimes I just want to help with answers folks have asked, that I just know. Also frustrated when I can't open pics that are posted! Probably awesome pics. So.... I guess it was about time I registered.

I have a small Bayliner bowrider. When my daughter was young, I used to take her to Gull Island a lot. Now I take her children. Although, since the Jobbie Generation has hit it's shores, not as much. We still like to cruise the lake. They're a bit bigger now and not so much needing the sand play.

I like a cold beer now and then. I rarely drink on my boat. And then only if I'm going to be in one place for hours on end and I have time to sober up. Never been much of a social butterfly. But, I've liked the interactions I've read going on here and thought, "What the heck". Seems like a swell bunch of folks.

Enough butt kissing. Thanks for being here!

Bob

·
Registered
347 Posts
Bob,
Welcome to this site. Everyone here has been a newbie at one time or another and I only know one person here but I was welcomed with open arms. I also hope to meet others socially soon. Please feel free to post anytime. I'm sure you have knowledge to share and worth listening too. So again welcome to LSCN!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Welcome Big Daddy !!!

Very glad you joined in ! I think you'll be glad you did

ps...since, by your own admission you said it took you a long time to register....
I am just wondering....do you have unopened email too ???? hehehehe

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! It's always great meeting new people. Especially when we are neighbors. I'm on Evergreen @ Gratiot. A couple words of warning. This site has been known to become addictive and has cost some their job due to having too much fun at work. Welcome to the pool.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome Aboard Bob, enjoy!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Nice to see someone else who is willing to admit they have a Bayliner. We staretd with a 185 and took it from Pesch island to the Fort Gratoit light and all points inbetween.

Happy posting.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
welcome to the party bob! I'm sure you'll meet some new friends here. lots of other good forums to check out too. just look at the left side of the screen

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Welcome! We have a 20' Malibu that saw Seaway island and Riverside last weekend. Bumpy ride, but as long as you're careful and watch the weather, you'll do fine.

Don't be shy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.