Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i abosloutely hate intentions. it cheezes me off to NO END when people say they'll do this or that, then either not do it or half-arse it so you end up doing it anyways. mostly it's the little stuff that someone else says they'll do. initially it relieves you, like when they say, "honey, i'll vaccuum for you" because your day was hectic. so you sit down, relax, next thing you know it's a couple hours later and still no vaccuuming is happening, and you end up doing it yourself and now you're in a worse mood and that other person just doesn't get why. don't promise or say you'll do something if you're not going to do it.

man, that stuff just makes me SOOOOOOOO mad i could rip a person's nips off.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I hate back stabbing neighbors! They come over for 20 years and get to know everything about you so they can try and ruin your life! Thank the good Lord, they moved
I don't have to worry about them staring over anymore. Though their presence still haunts me.

TMI...sorry <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
It irks me when the kids' fathers make promises to the little ones that they don't keep.

Also, the secretaries over @ Danielle's school irk me sometimes...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not tmi, three... let it vent!
and yes, i agree with you on the neighbors! thank god i moved,too! lol!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Under promise...over deliver is my motto.

I hate drivers who don't use their blinkers...How am I supposed to know where you are going, I can't read minds!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
CK - I agree 100%.
Don't even say or offer to do something if you're not going to do it. No matter what... whether it's a house chore, oil change or work promised on the boat. I'd rather it be a suprise than a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
When people try to demean you just to make themselves feel better.
Or when somebody talks down to you even though you are smarter than they are.

Or yeah that saying they will do the "dishes" and you end up doing it anyway thing is pretty irksome too.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Yeah that intention thing is a load a crap; I don't care about the best of intentions... I care about the best of actions.

irk: not following my intuition.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Sep 25 2003, 09:49 AM)When people try to demean you just to make themselves feel better.

Or yeah that saying they will do the "dishes" and you end up doing it anyway thing is pretty irksome too.
amen on all accounts, bikinigirl!!! grrrr!!!

or how about when someone's in the right lane in front of you at a stop light and doesn't turn.... and you want to!

·
Registered
342 Posts
i hate when you let someone in on the freeway and they dont give you the courtisy (sp) wave!

and

directv going out during a rainstorm

G

·
Just like the old saying goes -
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

I guess we should have some good intentions somtimes, you know, to keep the road to hell in good shape...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Sep 25 2003, 09:49 AM)When people try to demean you just to make themselves feel better.
OOh - that reminds me. I went to Little Caesars on 17 & VanDyke for a za and the manager was such a d!ck to this one employee. He talked down to her so bad when I was there waiting I ALMOST said something to him. He said "Thanks, have a nice day" to me and I gave him the DIRTIEST look <_<

Crabs - thank god the neighbors from Hell are gone now. Good neighbors are a blessing, bad neighbors $uck! It's too bad we don't get to really know the neighbors before we purchase a house - it could end up in your case being a total nightmare.

On a side note, Pauline what are your neighbors names again??!!??

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Sep 25 2003, 09:55 AM)directv going out during a rainstorm
Have that problem too do ya"

I hear the dish cover they have at best buy really helps with that.

Another thing is when you set up the coffee pot the night before only to wake up and find everybody else drank all but the sludge at the bottom!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This just happned to me last week!!
I was waiting in line at the deli at Nino Salvagios , while waiting with a ticket I turned my head for a second and another lady started ordering her lunch meat.
So I just let her order, I am pretty pissed b/c ive been waiting to order for a while. It ends up that she has 8 orders to do. It takes about 10 minutes. I was sooooo
pissed, as she was walking away after her order I said to her "Your welcome", she gives me this evil look...I could have stragled her!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh god fit chick!! i can relate!
i was waiting in a super long line for 10 minutes at kmart to purchase one item. they open another line finally at the other end just for 8 items or less, so i walk down there only to have some broad just walk up with a cart full of stuff right in front of me, and she hadn't been waiting in line at all!

so she unloads her stuff, you can tell the cashier is uncomfortable, and this lady don't give a crap. so i say rather loud, 'huh, i thought this was 8 items or less.' and the peeps in line with me (who had also been waiting as long as i) were like, 'yeah!' when the lady walked away, she looked at all of us and the kid behind me flipped her off.

·
Registered
306 Posts
When people pull out in front of you and stop! Or pull out in front of you and will not go the speed limit! People that are stopped at a red light, waiting to turn right, the traffic is clear and they still sit and wait and wait, what the f*$# are they waiting for!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I hate when I am running, at a good pace, crossing a street, and a car pull's right in your path. That irks me!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts