Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!!!

POPCORN is one of those things that no matter WHAT, when I smell it, I start salivating!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Curve for women @ 98.6 degrees farenheit

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Dec 9 2003, 04:21 PM)maybe this should be that "what are yo thinkin' about now thread, food or sex"?

Every 3.2 seconds, uh 2.3 secs, uh 1.2 oh forgetaboudit!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTERED HOT ONE Posted on Dec 9 2003, 03:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fritoes....... ...Understand????

Doesn`t anyone get.........OK........Clue time.......If your were on the bus you would

know....Or read the thread like I did....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
"Cabernet" scented candles from Bed, Bath, & Beyond
They smell SOOOOOOOOOO good

Clean Cotton air freshener hangie thingies from Yankee Candle Company - I hang them up in all my closets. It makes your clothes smell like fabric softener KICKED UP A NOTCH!!

Mini's cologne - Mmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
New cologne guys--Chrome by Azzaro -- Use it and the shampoo and you are gauranteed to get thrown down and violated by an uncontrollable woman!! It's the real deal. I even like it when I can smell it on the phone, I almost wanna violate myself

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 9 2003, 05:05 PM)Mini's cologne - Mmmmmmmm
old spice does that to you?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 9 2003, 05:08 PM)New cologne guys--Chrome by Azzaro -- Use it and the shampoo and you are gauranteed to get thrown down and violated by an uncontrollable woman!! It's the real deal. I even like it when I can smell it on the phone, I almost wanna violate myself

note to self, do not where this around traveler.

great gift idea for manana, instigator, p29, rerun,cbj, and peglegg though.....
mmmwwaaahahahaaa (evil laugh)

i still like the old "GIO" clean smell.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
MMMMM.........My White Candle Co.'s honeysuckle oil/plug in air fresheners, scented candles burning:Hyacinth, honeysuckle and lavender, honeysuckle shower/bath gel, freshly showered men w/cologne (3crabs is my fav.
), I am addicted to my Sheisedo's Energizing Spray, and Greek-town. Also, love the smell of my macaw's feathers
Mmm and oh, yeah....freshly laundered bed linens!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Every time I go to one of the great lakes I feel at home because it "feels" like I'm at the ocean but I miss the smell of the salt air.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Fresh baked cookies.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Gun powder.........haha....I am in A MOOD tonight.....

Men's Cologne, of course....

Perfume...especially Elizabeth Arden scents

Burning leaves

The racetrack (especially burning rubber)

Vanilla

Fresh lilacs and fresh roses

Baby oil

1 - 20 of 42 Posts