Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
-white lies (realizing one was unnecessarily used-because they are never necessary)
-forgetting to get clean (clean that skanky hair) before going out
-people who talk and talk about themselves (boring)

sheot, thought there would be more than that... I'm sure I'll add to this list during the day.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
people that say there going to do something and never do. or follow up on it , friend owns own buissness and asked about , having something done. so i contacted a person that did what he was talking about having done, person was laid off and looking forward to getting the work friend never follwed up and called person whos name i gave him. made me feel like a a$$ because the second person was really needing the work and was willing to do really reasonable, when i asked him if he called her hes like uh i havent had time yet this was 3 or 4 weeks agao.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Friends that were single and wanting to hang out and go out with you on a weekly basis, then meet somone and you never here or see them( once a month at the most) they dump you because they found someone.
I have 3 friends like that. I have been together with my guy for total of 8 years and always make time for my friends!! I hate that

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pauligan! great thread! lol!

-no follow thru/empty promises
-not cleaning up after themselves
-selfishness
-clinginess, or not having their own life

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
~ talking with food in ones mouth
~ squeezing a napkin (dont know why , but this bugs me)
~ leaving hangers on the bed (
)
~ not following thru with promises.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 15 2003, 08:44 AM)~ squeezing a napkin (dont know why , but this bugs me)
what??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i just remembered this annoying trait about myself that is bugging myself:

when i was little, i ALWAYS used a new glass everytime i got something to drink. i have started annoying myself because i seem to still have that habit, and my dishwasher top rack is always full!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
--That been there done that thing--

--Sucking ones teeth after eating--

--Blowing ones nose and not turnng their head--

And that is just a few for now I deffinatly will be adding to this thread later

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh! I remember another one:
people who email you under false pretenses...
and liars

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
If this is a personality trait I hate just hate when people can't keep a secret or confidential info. confidential..... If I say DO NOT SAY ANYTHING I mean ever or until I give you permission to do so!! Ughhh!

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK TOO!!!

Also when people make assumptions or opinions about someone/ thing without finding the facts first. I hate when someone doesnt' come to me first and instead listens to crap other people say........

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
People that ask too many personal questions.
You know like in the 3 getting to know you threads and what irritates you.
J/K

People that interrupt you in mid sentence, usually for something completely unrelated to the topic being discussed.

General rudeness (its all about them attitude)

More later, I actually have work to do today.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 15 2003, 08:17 AM)forgetting to get clean (clean that skanky hair) before going out
Mine's clean........it's just always messy...Does that count?
3crabs always tells me I look like I just got out of bed <_<

1. If you say you are going to do it: DO IT!

2. Stubbernous.........

3. Rude drivers (they fall under the wreck-less category)

4. Liars and exaggerators

5. People that are self-centered. they have tunnel vision, only seeing what is in their path.

6. Stinky people that don't shower, brush their teeth or use deodorant.

7. Those who criticize others constantly. Yeah, and their poop doesn't stink.

I'm feeling a bit judgmental right now.

9. Back stabbers.........and those who talk about others behind their backs. WRONG!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 15 2003, 08:44 AM)~ squeezing a napkin (dont know why , but this bugs me)
Really Cindy.... Paper napkin or cloth?

Makes me think of when old men blow their nose in hankeys and then put it back in their pocket to only pull it out and blow more snot in it again to put it back in their pocket and walk around with it all day.
GROSS!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Great thread Pauline...Lets see, I really dislike people who are gossipy and talk behind one's back. Its something we all do from time to time but there are some people who do it to extremes everyday. Then they see you and act as if you are best friends. I would rather have somebody say it my face and be done with it if there is a problem. Remember...If you don't want somebody to know something...don't say to anyone...because somebody is always there to gossip about it! I also dislike really LOUD mouth people who act like dirty bird drunks. Other than that, I have gotten better to realize we are all different and that I can learn from others mistakes...cause for sure I am no way perfect

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I can´t stand insincerity!

I hate it when people tell you not to say anything and then you find out that they´ve gone and said the same thing with all details to everybody and their brother!

I also hate getting caught in little white lies by Pauline (happened before) she´ll castrate you without even saying anything!!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts