Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
there are a few.
The latest I have heard anyone this year pulling out is Dec 1.
I will probably take the jetboat out around X-mas just to do it if it is like the last several years.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I went to Schmid's marina today, to check in on my boat... (I had it pulled a month ago) There were about 6 boats still in the water. One of them was listing pretty bad to the port side

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm still in at Markley. Getting pulled Friday. Blaz is doing the winterization.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I will be in the water all winter! Stored in a covered well on the Clinton River. As long as the river stays open we will be doing some Christmas Caroling cruises. Plan on being the last boat at the Crews Inn, Bumpers and Mariners this year and the first boat next year!!

Hopefully some of you peeps will join me for some winter cruises!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Nov 12 2003, 05:26 PM)I will be in the water all winter! Stored in a covered well on the Clinton River. As long as the river stays open we will be doing some Christmas Caroling cruises. Plan on being the last boat at the Crews Inn, Bumpers and Mariners this year and the first boat next year!!

YOU KNOW THATS RIGHT KLICKY !

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sounds like a plan Dave

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Nov 12 2003, 05:26 PM)I will be in the water all winter! Stored in a covered well on the Clinton River. As long as the river stays open we will be doing some Christmas Caroling cruises. Plan on being the last boat at the Crews Inn, Bumpers and Mariners this year and the first boat next year!!

if you post it people will come...

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
winter cruises are the best

C&D.... did you get your pm?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I'm in. hey dave that cheating...lol can i come on a river cruise????

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 12 2003, 11:01 PM)I'm in. hey dave that cheating...lol can i come on a river cruise????
You can only cheat if there is rules. Since there is no rules, then I can not possibly be cheating!!

Of course you can come on a river cruise, you are always welcome on Cocktails & Dreams!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts

The closest I've come to that is a Super Bowl party on a 54' Hatteras. Stored and bubbled!

Never been on a "winter" cruise!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
winter cruises let you know who the REAL die hard people are!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts