Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mike,

we get ZERO trick or treaters in the complex. we cross harper and trick or treat over there.

i don't think i'll be at jacks....no babysitter.

i'm seriously trying to get to the tnt tuesdays, though.

best,
gus

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Devil's night is unheard of in other parts of the country; even ohio...

Doesn't feel like I'm saying much right there. oh well!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
For me...Devils Night was a national holiday. We terrorized the whole neighborhood with soaping windows, eggs on cars, tied tin cans to the bumbers of cars and rang door bells. I got put in jail in high school for throwing an egg at the pizza delivery boy. There were 14 of us pilled in one car...everyone made it back to the car accept me. The house we threw the eggs at was an off duty Plymouth cop who chased and caught me a mile and half from his house. I was charged in court for throwing a missled object

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Oct 30 2003, 02:53 PM)For me...Devils Night was a national holiday. We terrorized the whole neighborhood with soaping windows, eggs on cars, tied tin cans to the bumbers of cars and rang door bells. I got put in jail in high school for throwing an egg at the pizza delivery boy. There were 14 of us pilled in one car...everyone made it back to the car accept me. The house we threw the eggs at was an off duty Plymouth cop who chased and caught me a mile and half from his house. I was charged in court for throwing a missled object

Tom, I have 132 rolls of T.P. me and my gang of hoodlems will see you shortly after dark.
Ha Ha Ha you know Im just kidding, Im such a prankster.

Seriously, were going to get you

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
when i lived in detroit i used to give every kid a candy and a new book of matches for halloween...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
geezzz CBJ are you the guy that buys the 1 ply?
I alway thought they put that on the shelf as a joke. Remind me never to take a dump at your place. What in the hell do you need all that toliet paper for?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 30 2003, 03:18 PM)What in the hell do you need all that toliet paper for?
I need it for the same reason I nedded your address,

HAPPY DEVILS NIGHT EVERYBODY

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
yep, when I went to school out of state, people from other states had no idea what devil's night was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts