Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came to the party for the first time.... great party!!!! I was wondering if Max is okay, how many stitches did he require????? Any one with any info on this????

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I just passed Max this morning on 23 Mile Rd. on my way into work.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What happened?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not know the details but last night at the party he apparently was hit with SOMETHING and was taken to the hospital for stitches by CBJ?????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Anna @ Apr 28 2003, 09:00 AM)I do not know the details but last night at the party he apparently was hit with SOMETHING and was taken to the hospital for stitches by CBJ?????
So it sounds like the REAL party was last night. The only thing close to that Saturday was a small scuffle I had to help break up. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I wonder if that was before of after they called me at 1:30am saying things like......the phone was on the dogs _____ (fill in the blank). Now that I think about it....if the phone was there.....than they were talking on it after...
I guess the joke would be on them. I hope Max is ok.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 28 2003, 09:02 AM)The only thing close to that Saturday was a small scuffle I had to help break up.

Was that the one that happened in the driveway? I saw the whole thing and thought the girlfriend was going to come after me for telling people what happened.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 28 2003, 09:05 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 28 2003, 09:02 AM) The only thing close to that Saturday was a small scuffle I had to help break up. <_<
Was that the one that happened in the driveway? I saw the whole thing and thought the girlfriend was going to come after me for telling people what happened.....

It was in the backyard on the driveway. One guy thought the other peed on his beer.
I remember some psycho-chick mouthing off during it too. That must have been her.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This happened yesterday....

CBJ thought he was being funny and threw a keg off his truck during a pic, but he ended up hitting Max in the head. I know Max had to go to the hospital, but not sure if he had to get stitches or not???

CBJ didn't even really act like he cared, just kept drinking. I ended up leaving, they were getting too rowdy for me.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
How the hell did I miss all this on Saturday? I didn't see any of that stuff going on. Must have had a Slivovice blackout or something! Someone peed "on" his beer or "in" his beer. Either way it's pretty nasty.

Hope Max is alright, was thinking about popping by last night but seemed like the thing to do and just chill.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 28 2003, 09:20 AM)How the hell did I miss all this on Saturday? I didn't see any of that stuff going on. Must have had a Slivovice blackout or something! Someone peed "on" his beer or "in" his beer. Either way it's pretty nasty.
Aparently he had a 12-pack sitting over on the driveway.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ Apr 28 2003, 09:18 AM)This happened yesterday....

CBJ thought he was being funny and threw a keg off his truck during a pic, but he ended up hitting Max in the head. I know Max had to go to the hospital, but not sure if he had to get stitches or not???

CBJ didn't even really act like he cared, just kept drinking. I ended up leaving, they were getting too rowdy for me.
He hit him in the head with a keg? That had to knock him out?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 28 2003, 08:32 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 28 2003, 09:20 AM) How the hell did I miss all this on Saturday? I didn't see any of that stuff going on. Must have had a Slivovice blackout or something! Someone peed "on" his beer or "in" his beer. Either way it's pretty nasty.
Aparently he had a 12-pack sitting over on the driveway.
Not many things would get me that mad but that would definitely do it. Man that is just sacreligious. People just don't pee on beer by accident, sounds premeditated to me!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 28 2003, 08:02 AM)QUOTE(Anna @ Apr 28 2003, 09:00 AM) I do not know the details but last night at the party he apparently was hit with SOMETHING and was taken to the hospital for stitches by CBJ?????
So it sounds like the REAL party was last night. The only thing close to that Saturday was a small scuffle I had to help break up.

I am keeping count of how many times he mentions that he "helped" break up a fight. I count two so far....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Apr 28 2003, 10:01 AM)I am keeping count of how many times he mentions that he "helped" break up a fight. I count two so far....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Apr 28 2003, 09:01 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 28 2003, 08:02 AM) QUOTE(Anna @ Apr 28 2003, 09:00 AM) I do not know the details but last night at the party he apparently was hit with SOMETHING and was taken to the hospital for stitches by CBJ?????
So it sounds like the REAL party was last night. The only thing close to that Saturday was a small scuffle I had to help break up.

I am keeping count of how many times he mentions that he "helped" break up a fight. I count two so far....

Can't you just give him his moment girl??? Leave it to a woman to take a testosterone moment and completely snip off his nads in front of the world!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts