Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working a half day today, and am off tomorrow! Can't wait to get out to the boat and enjoy this warm weather. I should be arriving to BCM no later than 2:30, and won't be leaving until Sunday evening.

Who's ready for a GREAT weekend?!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I work all day. Then off for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cannot wait for tomorrow at 5.......Island Bound

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Grover @ Jun 25 2009, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am working a half day today, and am off tomorrow! Can't wait to get out to the boat and enjoy this warm weather. I should be arriving to BCM no later than 2:30, and won't be leaving until Sunday evening.

Who's ready for a GREAT weekend?!
Now, if only weekend time would move as slowly as your next few hours!

Enjoy

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sounds great Jen. Hopefully we will catch up with you guys tomorrow and/or the rest of the weekend. Gotta work today until 9, but then off for the weekend.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Area 51 @ Jun 25 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds great Jen. Hopefully we will catch up with you guys tomorrow and/or the rest of the weekend. Gotta work today until 9, but then off for the weekend.

I hope to see you guys, and many more peeps this weekend!

T-minus 20!

·
Registered
288 Posts
jen bout time you get to enjoy that boat, thought you would get down there and colt 25 would think you got him a dingy haha we will be out tomarrow about noon to go to the hook and watch all the action at gull

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Sargent @ Jun 25 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>jen bout time you get to enjoy that boat, thought you would get down there and colt 25 would think you got him a dingy haha we will be out tomarrow about noon to go to the hook and watch all the action at gull

I'll come in from the pool
around 11:30 to meet Coley and then we'll probably follow you out to the hook.

Lookin' forward to it!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Sargent @ Jun 25 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>jen bout time you get to enjoy that boat, thought you would get down there and colt 25 would think you got him a dingy haha we will be out tomarrow about noon to go to the hook and watch all the action at gull

I'll come in from the pool
around 11:30 to meet Coley and then we'll probably follow you out to the hook.

Lookin' forward to it!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Jun 25 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>jen just a heads up alot of kid at pool yesterday

Yeah no lie!
Water was pretty warm too.
Oh well, in for a quick dunk anyway.
My advise is go early, leave early.
The chlorine is gonna turn what's left of my hair golden blonde like yours Sarg.
gt

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(gradytom @ Jun 25 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Jun 25 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>jen just a heads up alot of kid at pool yesterday

Yeah no lie!
Water was pretty warm too.
Oh well, in for a quick dunk anyway.
My advise is go early, leave early.
The chlorine is gonna turn what's left of my hair golden blonde like yours Sarg.
gt

never liked pools for that reason~not turning hair blonde but bad for my skin if you know what I mean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts