Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Feb 25 2004, 06:34 AM)Only time will tell. I see him making a new name and being a newbie for a month!
That was my thought

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he sent me a PM about how wonderful I was to post and remind everyone that yes he was giving up posting this morning.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Feb 25 2004, 07:02 AM)QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Feb 25 2004, 06:34 AM) Only time will tell. I see him making a new name and being a newbie for a month!
That was my thought
and mine as well. He cant keep away. He LOVES LSCN way too much.

Come on Snowmaker, you know you want to do it. Cant you feel the tingling in your fingers and how they are mysteriously drawn to the keyboard. Give in to the dark side and come back to us.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
It'll be difficult not posting, however, it would be worse if he couldn't at least check it out....

I know I'd have the shakes!! lol...

40 days to go!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
WOW!!! That's going to be tough for him not posting I remember even when you guys went to the U.P. snow found a way to post. Even though connection was slower than heck he said he still managed.

Every one p.m snow and let him know we are behind him. So he doesn't get lonely

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

I don't know about you guys, but he cracks me up.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Yeah he does... him and that other guy that has his own coozie with him at all times...at all the bars and functions... Cracks me up too.lol:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Can you only imagine when he does start again........

He`ll be spewing post ......Like a married man after 40 days without sex.....

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 25 2004, 09:00 AM)Is he giving up posting or giving up LSCN all together?
just posting.... he's still PMing and chatting... i think it should be all or NOTHING! or maybe will will just post under BOSS, standing over her telling her what to type!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
he cracks me up too !

some funny sheot, good imagination...

Maybe, CBJ threatened to eat his dog or something...lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Feb 25 2004, 09:53 AM)or maybe will will just post under BOSS, standing over her telling her what to type!
Nope.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Duffy's

Online Users
19 guests, 31 members and 3 anonymous members
>freckles >bobrob20 >Smalls >sunday >206champ >Boss >turnmm >cotty >EZC >SeaHawk >Capt'n Rob >Goose >Bill272 >daileyinterest >deadstick >Eagle1 >DI-firstmate >RED HOT ONE >bassabductor >hollie >madman24 >BoatChic >Mr. Big >XO >Jason R >All Jacked Up >Snowmaker >DawnieDawn >MaryJane >sarc >melon
[

hes watching us right now ..!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Ding Dong! The Snowy's gone. Which old Snowy? The Wicked Snowy!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Snowy's gone.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Snowy's gone. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Snowy's gone!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts