Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Double Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom
Is Rich a victim?
Yes, he's got DPTSS741.18%
No, he's just a punk who craves attention1058.82%

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 9 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't start that post meaning to keep it going
Well we know you didn't mean to but we decided to help you out. What are friends for Rich? If we can't help you out then we wouldn't be of use as friends.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 9 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't start that post meaning to keep it going
I know. It happened when there were issues with the site. Could have happened to any one of us.

I'm just kidding around. Sorry if I went too far. Although, I gotta say, I crack me up! "Double Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom" That's funny!

If you like, you can smack me around for awhile!

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60927

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Feb 9 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gone for a few and completely confused now...
someone please catch me up ?
Rich had a double post he wanted deleted. It turned into a pretty long, relatively funny thread, which many wanted to see included in the Compass newsletter. Rich tried several times, in multiple threads, to have it deleted. He succeeded, for about an hour. Now the thread is back, and I have no ability to curb my smartass nature. As evidenced by this thread.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Feb 9 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 9 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(RK4BASSIN @ Feb 9 2010, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rich has one of these on his back....

Yeah, but you can't hit a moving target....

Who cant?

Well, I know that you can....

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Rich can't be suffering from wintertime boaters anxiety because he only makes it out on the lake twice a summer. He doesn't know what it's like to really go boating....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts