Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey taxman & peglegg... is the bus available friday nov 14th? i was wondering cause it's my birthday and i'd like to do a 'lscn ladies night out' the first part of the night then meet up with the guys later. i'll take care of bar/$$$ for gas arrangements.

saturday nov 15th is an alternative date.

what do you say?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I have nothing planned for that day, what did you have in mind. My secretary Lisa wanted to due some bar hopping that weekend, I'll check what day, maybe we can combine efforts......I think I might be deer hunting that weekend.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is definatly deer hunting weekend.

without sounding rude, i know that with my group i would pack the bus... if she has lots of peeps, too, it may be better to split the weekend: her one night, me another. if there's only a few in her group, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IS IT REALLY?!?!?!?!?
ok.... NOW we REALLY have to plan somethinge where the girls go out, the guys go out, then we all meet up!!

what do you say capt mike? taxman? peglegg?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 27 2003, 04:39 PM)IS IT REALLY?!?!?!?!?
ok.... NOW we REALLY have to plan somethinge where the girls go out, the guys go out, then we all meet up!!

what do you say capt mike? taxman? peglegg?
Your in! Paul will be home Tuesday. I know we have the lions game on Sunday. CK pm Steve and ask if he will cart your drunk @$$ all over town.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm on it! i'll get with capt mike, put soemthing together, then let er rip here on the board!
wahoooooooooo!

and thank you thank you thank you!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 27 2003, 04:56 PM)i'm on it! i'll get with capt mike, put soemthing together, then let er rip here on the board!
wahoooooooooo!

and thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sounds like a plan

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you got it... girlie's bday is the 17th! i smell one big fat par-tay!
am working on details now!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 27 2003, 03:49 PM)you got it... girlie's bday is the 17th! i smell one big fat par-tay!
am working on details now!

You remembered little ol' me?!!
Sounds like fun!!! Whoa.... I did not realize you were a scorpio CK!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I will be the official photographer, if you wish!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this is going to be a great night!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 27 2003, 10:16 PM)I'm there...........a night partying with CK and friends!
Do I have to behave myself??

OF COURSE NOT!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 27 2003, 11:16 PM)I'm there...........a night partying with CK and friends!
Do I have to behave myself??

I'm taking pictures! Which of course will be for private collection!

Or for use later!
J/K

1 - 18 of 18 Posts